Untitled Part 31

''miss y/n, thank you for saving me again!.. where is aaron?'' chara said you smiled

''His dead'' you answered coldly

''What...! im so sorry miss y/n! who killed him?'' chara said

''flowey..'' you said

''oh...'' chara said

''before we start the activities can you follow me to that river?'' you said and walked to the nearby river

''sure miss y/n'' chara said with a smile

''Here take this bottle and write a secret wish or messege..'' you said and giving her the bottle

''ok miss y/n!'' chara said you two wrote message

''so what did you wrote miss y/n?'' chara said

''A messge of regrets..'' you said while crying

''heh fold the paper and put it in the bottle and throw it..'' you said.. chara did what you said

''you might wonder why are we throwing the secret message in the river its because your dream might come true and bloom like a rose...anyway lets come back'' you said while crying chara was sad aswell..

SANS POV

i cant believe that she still lives with a sad past.. aaron was missing i suppose flowey killed him... man if i were her i will commit suicide... but she didnt her eyes are blank.. huh... she walked to the river.. i might aswell check her... shes with chara.. chara and y/n placed a paper in a bottle i might as well read it tho... ill try to catch it.. i took it.. the other ones is from y/n i might as well read it..

''this is my life.. forever alone.. this is my destiny... i guess... my house is lonely as ever... welp... i still have myself broken into pieces.. no family... no friends.. i have no hope... this bottle is my messege of regrets.. lots of resets... lots dying friends.. i cant handle this life anymore this is... just horrible seeing my twin chopped off his head and vanished.... is the worst of all.. but atleast i have chara.. but i miss my old chara.. all of my dreeams and hope are flushed away in a snap... i wish i wasnt born.... well aaron if you read this.. this is a messege of tears and regrets.. to show that i miss you.. please come back... seeing poor chara was hurted badly at floweys attack maked me sad so i killed..... flowey.... flowey killed my old chara i cant see my new chara die in a snap... flowey.. flowey why did you kill my hopes?! well i can always reset flowey.... so i reseted him... everything is blank in my eyes... chara was sad for me... but i guess aaron take care..''   the letter said it was sad... i feel sadness at her but the sansational sans need to be tough! chara has her letter in the bottle as wel.. charas letter is blanked... i guess she dont like her message to be readed by random dudes... well too bad..

Your POV

you and the others had a activity..

''punk wheres your twin?'' alphys said.. the others asked the same question

''his dead.'' you simply answered making them worry a little.. they look scary.. you cant predict to stare at them...