Sleeping with a dimension awaits!

At Undertale

You fell asleep... you remembered youre gonna zap to another dimension... you bet it was Underswap...

At Underswap

you woke up feeling dizzy... you maked your own breakfast since chara was not there to guide you... but you felt depression at that dimension... you wore your uniform and ready to go.....

you walked to school..... some words bugs your head... those words keep repeating in your mind was.... really..........really.............. make you insane....... suddenly you heared a whisper, it was saying...''youre not alone... im here your pal chara...''.... you kept silent... you went to the classroom.... it was boring without sans telling puns and jokes...... the teacher leaved the classroom with a note in the board... it was free time...you have like a break but inside the classroom.... suddenly sans tapped your shoulder..
"Hey human! I the sansational sans would like to invite you in our house! While you were walking home i noticed you were sad! So why not be roomates with us?" Sans said you smiled and hugged him
"Thank you sans!" You said to him... he smiled back... then sans and you talk... after the free time..  it was lunch time... you simply sat down with the yellow flowers... you saw something glowing.. it was color blue... and it repeats everything you say you believe it was an echo flower... you grabbed some and turned them into flower crowns and you spoke to it...
"I will be your past,present,future Girlfriend" you spoke to the flower.. of course it repeats everything... you saw sans... you called him
"Hey sans!"
"What is it Human?" Sans said comming closer to you
"Heres a thank you gift for letting me be your roomate!" You said to sans... you put the flower crown on sans it was so adorable.... you waved goodbye so does him... you went back to classroom blushing

Sans POV (Underswap timeline) ~wows i remembered this one!~
She waved goodbye i waved goodbye too.. she gaved me a flower crown in was beautiful... i know it was echo flowers... i listen to it maybe there was a message... the message says
"I will be your past,present,future girlfriend!"
It maked me blush. I went picnic with papy. After having a picnic with papyrus i went back to class early.. seems like other are still having lunch... i saw y/n.. she was beautiful... she was sleeping... a fast kiss wont hurt right? I have the determination to do it.. i kissed her.... goodthing she was asleep..... i went back to my seat blushing... i never know i will love a human...class is starting she's still asleep.... i wonder... until the end of the class she was still asleep.... shes our new roomate but how can she go to our house if shes asleep... i guess i need to carry her....

Your POV

You fell asleep... you know you will zap to a new dimension... but when you opened your eyes someone was carrying you it was sans... the underswap one... you didnt want to bother the skelebros so you just pretend to sleep.. after they had a long walk to their house.. sans layed you down at their couch putting you some pillows and blankets... you felt comfortable so you slept again.... you noticed you were stuck at that dimension...

A short chapter brought you by school's exam which forsed you to review harder.....