Opening the House

Start from the beginning

"He's probably getting hurt as we speak," Marco stated.

"That's cool - hey you wanna see my science?" Hanji asked as she averted all attention to the center of the foyer. "I call it the water tornado!"

"Everyone duck!!" Isabel shouted from the other end of the foyer as she hid behind a plastic tree.

Hanji then pressed a button as a strange cubed object placed in the center of the foyer began to create a swirling vortex that blew everything around as it grew in magnitude. As a result, children began to screech, running around aimlessly. "It feeds of the water in the atmosphere and the fearful screeches of the damned!" Hanji shouted over screams.

"Cool!" Connie shouted back.

"Turn that thing off!" A teacher commanded.

"What?" Hanji shouted.

"Turn it off!" Repeated the teacher.

Hanji snickered before shouting. "Water you saying?"

The teacher, as a response, marched up to Hanji, took her remote from her hand, and smashed it against the floor. The tornado that fed off the fear of innocent children finally died down.

"Hey," Hanji pouted. "I worked hard on that."

"You're going to get in a lot of trouble," the teacher stated as he pointed at Hanji intensely.

"I've never seen you here before," Hanji said with her hands other hips. She leaned in closer to view the teacher's rather ugly face. "You are a newbie."

"I am," the teacher boasted as he crossed his arms, resting them on his fat stomach. "I am the new study hall teacher."

"Oh!" Connie chimed in. "You must be Mr. School!"

"NO!" Mr. School bellowed in their faces, making the children jump. "It is pronounced: Su-HOO. The 'c' is pronounced as a 'u' and the 'L' is silent."

"What country did that originate from?" Jean uttered.

"Sorry, Mr. Su-HOO," Connie apologized. "I won't mess it up again!"

"You better not!" Mr. School began to boast. "Us School's have a great and untainted history of education!"

"What do you mean by 'untainted'?" Armin asked.

Mr. School's eye twitched. "None of your business, you shenanigan. Well, if you don't mind, I have more important things to get to." He then walked away with the ugliest smile on his face as if he was proud to lecture a bunch of children.

"Did that just really happen?" Eren  asked.

"Does anyone else feel like this guy thinks he's better than everyone else?" Sasha asked.

Armin blinked in response. "Did he just call me a shenanigan?"

"Man," Hanji sighed. "That's another mentally unstable study hall teacher."

"Probably why he couldn't be a real one," Jean replied.

"What does it even mean for a person to be a shenanigan?" Armin asked.

"Anyways, I have to fix my science," Hanji sighed.

"Dude, I'm sorry about that," Eren said. "I know your inventions typically cause injuries but that was definitely unnecessary."

"It's okay!" Hanji perked up. "It was meant to become a fragile explosive five minutes after use anyway!" She said with her hands proudly on her hips.

"How fragile?" Armin asked.

"How explosive?" Mikasa followed.

"How concerning," Marco uttered.

Suddenly, they heard shouting from down the hall.

"REINER! SLOW DOWN! YOU'RE GONNA MURDER SOMEONE!"

"THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS FLESH-EATING CANADIAN GEESE!" Reiner bellowed as he sped down the hallway straight for the explosive.

"Oh dear," Armin gasped.

The instant Reiner made contact with the box, it exploded. Luckily, it wasn't more than an explosion equivalent to a small firework so Reiner was only launched a few feet in the air before crashing onto the ground. Everyone stared at Reiner who was still groaning in pain. Bertolt and Annie walked up to the others and stared at him as well.

"He was right about the flesh-eating Canadian geese," Jean stated.

Everyone muttered in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

YO to all y'all who are suffering school rn whether it be it started or you're not looking forward for it to start like me.... Good luck............