Part II: Chapter 19

Warning, I'm writing this on my phone. There will be grammar/spelling errors. I'll try to make sure there isn't a lot though.

Seth carried Lilianna inside, asking Lilith if she could make Lilianna a chocolate milkshake.

"We have the ice, milk, chocolate fudge ice cream, and the blender for it." He told her as he set his mate down on the couch.

Lilith nodded, "Whipped cream?"

"Yeah, extra. She always loves extra." He smiled. "And I want the same."

"Really? I thought you hated chocolate." Darien frowned.

Seth shrugged, "I don't hate it, I just don't eat it often. But I don't want her feeling uncomfortable drinking it, I know Sydney made her feel that way. So, I'm going to have one too. But I want even more whipped cream."

"I swear, if you could survive off of whipped cream, you would." Darien chuckled.

Once Lilith made Lilianna's lunch, Seth woke her up, telling her to sit up so she could eat. Kaden quickly made her a burger with extra cheese and placed on her plate. She smiled up at him before biting it.

"This is good!" She beamed.

Kaden smiled, "I'm glad you like it. So, who else is having a burger?"

"Can I have two?" Viktor asked.

"Oh, I'll have one." Lilith grinned.

Darien took a sip of his water and raised his hand, Kaden chuckled.

"I'll have three." Avery voiced.

Everyone looked at her with shocked expressions, she narrowed her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

"What? Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't eat like three men put together." She growled.

"No one was saying you couldn't." Darien replied, raising his hands up in mock surrender.

"Well, two for this idiot, one for my girl, one for my so-Darien..." Kaden coughed, correcting himself.

Darien smiled, "You can call me your son...dad."

Kaden stared at him in stunned silence before a huge smile appeared on his face. Everyone grinned when they saw how his eyes lit up.

Kaden nodded, "And three for Ave, Seth? What about you?"

Seth looked at him in shock as he continued drinking his milkshake.

"Seth, you're going to get a brain freeze." Lilianna laughed.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "Um, I'll have two. You want another one, baby girl?"

Lilianna pursed her lips, "Maybe half of one?"

Kaden nodded, "Will do, I'll finish the other half then."

Lilianna smiled, "Thanks, dad."

She froze for a second, surprised she had said it so easily. It took her weeks to call Aaron "dad" after she was captured by the hunters. Kaden was equally bewildered, but he smiled anyway.

"You're welcome." He beamed.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Kaden asked.

Viktor shrugged, "I don't care."

"Someone choose." Darien voiced.

"Mean girls?" Avery suggested, smirking.

All the men stared at her, "No." They said at the same time.

"What about....Avengers?" Lilith asked.

"Eh...I've watched it twenty times. Unless we watch the second one." Seth replied.

Lilianna bit her lip, "We could watch Iron Man."

Everyone grinned and agreed. Once the movie was playing, she curled up beside Seth. He wrapped his arm around, softly, he placed a kiss on her temple.

"Thank you." She whispered.

He frowned, "For what?"

"For making me feel more comfortable drinking that milkshake."

He smiled and kissed her again, "I'm just doing my job as your mate."

Comment pwease!