Chapter 18

Four days passed since Seth's breakdown, but he didn't get better. Lilianna watched as he slipped further away from them, deeper into the darkness of depression. He wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't talk to anyone, and wouldn't leave the house. Chloe and Ryan were starting to panic, both of them worried about losing their family member. Each day that he laid on the couch or in his room, Lilianna's heart broke. 

Lilianna looked into Seth's room to see him sleeping, when she saw he was breathing, she relaxed. She quietly walked over to him and kissed him softly on the cheek, whispering to him to keep fighting. She then turned and walked out, her fists clenched and her eyes black with anger.

"I'm returning to the pack, just for today." Lilianna announce as she walked into the kitchen. 

Everyone looked up in surprise, "Lil, are you sure?" Ryan asked.

"I want the pack to know what they did to their alpha. How much of a terrible pack they are. I don't care if they feel horrible after it, let them. They were perfectly fine with Seth feeling terrible, hell, they continued bullying him." she fumed.

Steven sighed, "Then I'm coming with you, I don't trust any of them. Besides, Tyler has been having issues with them. I believe it's time for them to see just how angry an alpha can get."

A dangerous smirk was on Steven's face as he casually leaned against the counter, eating an apple. Lilianna nodded as she hurried to get dressed, planning on destroying the pack's pride.

"I have no idea what I'm going to say." Lilianna mumbled as they drove into the pack's territory.

Steven raised an eyebrow, "What happened to Miss. I want to kill anyone who hurt my Seth?"

She scowled at him, "Really?"

"Uh huh, really." 

"You're annoying."

"And I love it." he grinned.

She rolled her eyes before taking a deep breath, Steven parked the car as she undid her seat belt. As they excited the large SUV, Steven made sure she stayed beside him, refusing to let anyone harm her. Tyler met them outside, telling them about how the pack kept trying to attack him and how Darien was telling them more lies. 

"Wait, so...Darien is telling them that you guys are hurting me?" Lilianna asked, bewildered.

Tyler nodded, "They believe Seth is torturing you at our place."

"This is getting out of hand...I'm killing Darien." Lilianna growled.

"No, we don't want the council getting involved." Steven sighed.

"Fuck the council."

"I'd rather not fuck the council." Steven retorted.

She flashed him a glare, "Really?"

"Sorry. I had to."

She sighed before biting her lip, "Did you show the pack the video?"

"Yes, they were pissed at Darien for a day, but he some how got them on his side again." Tyler sighed.

"Well, then I'm going to have a word with them. Pack meeting." she ordered.

Once the whole pack was outside, Lilianna smiled coldly at them. She watched as they all flinched from her glare, she could smell the fear rolling off of them in waves.

"So, you guys consider yourself a pack?" she mused.

They all nodded slowly, unsure of what to say.

"Well, I don't. You all disgust me, you said Seth was a terrible person? That's actually quite funny, he's somebody who had a terrible past, what's your excuse? Exactly, you don't have one. What do you think your alpha is doing right now?" she asked.

"We thought he was torturing you..." a man called out.

"Probably screwing a bunch of girls, as usual." Sophia sneered.

Lilianna laughed, "Sophia, you screw anything that has a dick. He refuses to have sex with anyone besides his mate."

"He acted depressed for attention, he tortured you, he-

"Meanwhile, the guards tortured rogues in the dungeon, which Darien knew about. The best part is, he never told Seth. And no, Seth does have depression, what is it going to take for you ignorant fools to realize that? Do you want him to kill himself? Huh? Is that what you sick fucks want? I am so close to calling the council and having them rip this pack apart, separate you all and assign you to new packs. Is that what you want?" she spat.

They all shook their heads no.

"You can't call yourself a pack, you're nothing but rabid animals, following your crazed beta. You think Darien is the good guy in all of this? No, he isn't. He's fueling your rage, making you hate your true alpha because he's jealous. Talk about pathetic. Thanks to you, your alpha won't speak, won't eat, nothing. He's slowly dying, he's shutting everyone out and we're all scared for him. And what are you doing? Trying to attack another alpha. Seth's father didn't raise the pack to be like this. Put yourself in Seth's shoes for a minute, imagine losing your parents then being bullied into becoming an alpha. Now, that pain you imagine, times it by ten." she growled.

"That is what your alpha felt. Depression rips people apart from the inside and no one can see it. He hates himself, he feels like a burden, he believes his pack wants him dead, he believes he failed you guys. But the reality is, you failed him. You never supported him, you were never there for him, you just watched as he slowly reached his breaking point. I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath, you guys won't listen. You'll go running back to Darien, looking up to him like some brain washed idiots. Maybe that's what you are. This isn't the pack I remember, this...this is just a bunch of monsters. I hope Steven teaches you guys a lesson that you'll remember. And if he doesn't, then I certainly will." 

She smirked, "After all....I've learned a lot from the hunters."

A/N: I'm tired, so, excuse this chapter if it sucks.