Chapter 13

"Alright, I can't leave while my cousin is sinking deeper into his depression. Especially with a pack that hates him." Ryan said, bursting into Lilianna's room.

She froze when she saw Lilianna sitting on the floor while Seth was out cold in her bed. She looked up, "I don't want him being alone, he got his hands on wolfsbane. I mean, at least it isn't Silver Bane, but still..." 

Ryan sighed, "History is repeating itself it seems. Am I the only one who feels as if Darien is up to something?"

"Nope, I'm right there with ya. He's pissed we took the alpha title away from him, but he doesn't deserve it." Lilianna frowned. "I found a video of an argument he had with Darien in his office."

"And?"

"Seth told the guard leader to tell the guards not to hurt me, to just scare me. He told him twice, in fact. I mean, it is his fault I ended up there in the first place, but...he actually didn't want me to get hurt. Not only that, but Darien knew rogues were being tortured in the cells, but didn't tell Seth."

"So...why don't we show the pack?" 

"That's what I plan on doing tomorrow, your brother will play it right after we leave. Seth is coming with us."

"Since when did you and my brother become friends?" Ryan mused.

Lilianna grinned, "I texted him, using your phone."

"Bitch."

"Thank you." 

Lilianna yawned as the sunlight poured into her room, she winced a little at her aching back, but it was worth it. She looked up to see Seth curled up in a ball, she could only see the top of his head, the rest was hidden by quilt. She stretched her muscles before pulling the quilt off of him, causing him to furrow his eyebrows in his sleep. She chuckled as he started searching for the blanket, when he couldn't find it, he opened his eyes. 

"Morning!" she beamed.

He looked at her with an annoyed expression before grabbing the blanket and curling up again. She rolled her eyes, when she went to take the blanket from him, he growled. She raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips, from under the covers, she could see him looking at her.

"Come on, get up. We have to pack." she said, shaking him.

He groaned, "I'm not leaving." 

She frowned at his hoarse his voice was, "Yes, you are."

"The pack though..."

"Tyler is going to come and be their alpha until you're better. Ryan and I don't trust Darien, especially after yesterday." 

"I deserved it though." he whispered.

She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, "No, you didn't. If I watched him whip you, I would hate myself. I've never been whipped, but an old friend of mine was. She told me how painful it was. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Even if they did deserve it." 

"Tyler will be the alpha, I'll be fine." he argued, sitting up.

She narrowed her eyes, "You think Darien will back off?" 

"Well, no, but-

"You're coming with us, Seth. Your uncle already gave us the okay."

"He hates me though." he said quietly.

She sighed, "No, he doesn't. Come on, get your ass moving."

"I liked the nicer Lilianna. " he grumbled.

"And I liked the Seth who doesn't try to kill me." she retorted.

"I'm sorry-

"Hey, I know, but you need to prove it."

He watched as she threw her hair into a ponytail and started packing the few clothes Ryan bought her. He pursed his lips, already thinking of ways to show her he was truly sorry.

A/N: So....I have this dramatic thing planned that will either kill Seth or....not. 

What do you think is going to happen? ;)