Chapter 2

Lilianna felt nervous as they stopped in front of a set of doors. They weren't dramatically large, but to her, they were pretty big. The girl before her sighed and clasped her hands together.

She turned to face her, "You seriously don't remember?"

Lilianna groaned, "No. I don't remember anything! What more do you guys want?"

"Sorry." The girl mumbled.

The doors swung open to reveal a hsndsome man, his blue eyes were trained on Lilianna as she walked in. Beside him, stood another girl around her age, her hands rested on the man's shoulders. Lilianna remained quiet as the blonde haired girl walked over to the desk.

"She doesn't remember anything." She said.

The man frowned, "I know, Darien told me."

The girl nodded and walked out, closing the doors behind her. Lilianna looked around the room, refusing to make eye contact with the blue eyed mystery. Something inside of her felt strange, she felt as if thousands of butterflies were fluttering in her stomach.

"So...Lilianna." the man sounded.

She looked at him, indeed he looked familiar, just like everyone else. She was beyond frusterated with not being able to remember any of them, but she didn't show it.

"Are you Seth?" Lilianna asked.

The girl beside him glared at her, "He's an alpha, show some respect."

"Well, gee, I'm sorry I don't know what an alpha is." Lilianna retorted.

Seth raised an eyebrow, "You've changed."

"How so?"

"You were never good with comebacks." He chuckled.

Lilianna frowned, "Okay?"

He sighed, "Tell me about the hunters. What did they do?"

She bit her lip, she thought over everything they did and shivered. She hugged herself and took a small step back.

"I'd rather not." She whispered.

He frowned, "Why?"

"Do you know how it is to be an experiment? It's pure torture. If I have to tell you everything, then...that means I'll relive every second of it. Mind you, I'm not a fan of flashbacks." She explained.

"So? We could careless if you're in pain, we want to know." The girl snapped.

Lilianna shifted her gaze to the red haired woman. "Well, too bad I don't care that you want to know."

"You could end up screaming on the ground, I want to know, Lilianna. To be honest, I would love to see you in pain." Seth sneered.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Why do you hate me?"

Something flashed in his eyes before he masked it with anger. "You murdered my parents." He growled.

She sucked in a breath and shook her head, "N-no....I didn't...I would have never murdered anyone. Those men do...I don't."

"Well, sweetheart, you're just like those men. Disgusting, worthless, heartless, and evil." He snarled. "It was, apparently, my birthday present. You know, I would have never guessed you to be a monster."

"Listen, I promise you, I would never kill anyone! I-I couldn't even kill the men who tortured me." She replied, her voice shaking.

"Right." He scoffed. "I wish those men killed you."

"I'm sorry...." she whispered.

"No, you're not. You're a murderer, just like those hunters."

She clenched her jaw as the girl left Seth's side. She chuckled as she walked around her, studying her.

"Oh....what's this?" The girl mused.

Lilianna cried out in pain as the girl dug her finger into her bullet wound. Blood poured from the wound, her leg shook and gave out, causing Lilianna to fall.

"We want our answers, Lilianna." Seth growled as he stood up.

Tears pooled into her eyes as she looked up at him, "I-I don't have them. I don't remember anything! Why can't anyone understand that? I wish I did...but I don't."

He walked over and stepped on her calf, intense pain scorched her as she screamed. The tears were now rolling down her cheeks, her body started to shake from the pain.

"You better remember soon." He growled.