Part II: Chapter 11

"No, it's going to be a girl." Lilianna stated stubbornly.

Seth frowned, "But I don't want a girl, I want a boy."

"But they piss on everything when you take them on walks!"

"Are you two talking about what gender of puppy you want?" Ryan asked as she walked into the kitchen.

Seth sighed, "She wants a female, but then she's going to buy a whole bunch of pink shit for it. Can you imagine me, the Alpha, walking a small puppy with a pink collar, pink leash, and all that crap?"

"It would be funny." Ryan chuckled. 

"You got to decide on the breed though." Lilianna pouted.

"And what breed are you two getting?" 

Seth grinned, "A doberman." 

"Damn."

Ryan grabbed her mug before walking out, leaving the two to bicker. Lilianna sighed before a smirk made its way onto her face. Seth raised an eyebrow, not liking the look in her eyes. 

"Fine. If we get a boy dog, you won't be getting any of this anymore. And mind you, once I have this baby I can't have sex for six weeks afterwards."

He paled, "You're not serious."

"Oh, I am, and I know how much an Alpha needs sex. Especially when their mate struts around...naked." she smirked, she got up to walk away before he wrapped his arms around her.

"Fine. We can get a female."

"Yes!" she beamed, kissing him. 

"Please tell me you two aren't going to have sex in the kitchen." Darien mumbled as he walked in.

Seth shook his head, "I'm not in the mood, but I do want to take my girl on another date." 

Lilianna's eyes lit up, causing him to smile even more. Seth kissed her softly on the forehead before glancing at his grossed out Beta.

"What? You kiss Avery, don't you?" he grumbled.

"Yes, but dude, you're kissing my sister." 

Lilianna chuckled, "Get used to it, bro." 

Seth smirked before crushing his lips to Lilianna's, as they continued to make-out, Darien rolled his eyes and swung the refrigerator door open.

"At this point, I'm tempted to break his nose again." Darien grumbled.

"Kaden, move over, I want that pillow." Lilith grumbled, trying to shove him off the bed.

He frowned before grabbing her and pulling her onto him, he smiled up at her, earning an annoyed look. As she continued to straddle and at stare at him, she eventually smiled as well before kissing him on the lips. She then slipped off and laid beside him, sighing as she rested her head on her favorite pillow. Turning onto his side, he wrapped his arms around her, automatically, she curled up against him. He smiled to himself, for the first time in a very long time, he finally felt at peace. No more pain, no more worrying, no more stressing, no more anxiety, and no more chaos going on inside of him. Instead, he melted into his mate's love and nuzzled his face into her neck. Once he was asleep, Lilith smiled and kissed him on the neck, she then wrapped her arms around him as well. She buried her face against his neck and released a breath.

"I love you." she whispered.

While Seth worked, Lilianna decided to steal his laptop and started searching for baby things. Both of them were struggling on designing the room, but she did come up with a color. She wanted to paint the room a beautiful green color, but that was all she knew. They were both stuck on whether or not a carpet would be better or a hardwood floor. She frowned as she searched online, trying to figure out what crib she wanted. She almost screamed when someone suddenly grabbed the laptop and set it aside. They then grabbed her, sat her on their lap and then grabbed the laptop again.