Across the Lane (Bonus)

A/N: Good news, friends! I've been discharged! Yay~
For those who doesn't know, yes, I've been hospitalized for a few weeks.
And I received so many supports from my amazing readers during that time.
So, thank you guys. I mean it.
It may sounds silly, but you all mean so much to me.
I love you, I really do.
You, and I mean all of you, truly have a special place in my heart ♡
And since I feel so bad for leaving you guys for so long, here's a silly, lil' bonus chapter~
The main chapter will be out in a few days, I promise.
Once again, I'm very sorry for the on-and-off-again hiatus (;⌣̀_⌣́)

"SHOUU!"

Kyouhei cheered, calling out for his best friend as he pointed his finger towards the store in front of them. "Look who's on a date across the street!" he smirked blissfully. The libero sighed in annoyance. "Let me guess. It's Hin--"

"It's Hinata-senpai and Kageyama-senpai!" The raven cuts off. He reached down for his phone and opened the screen with a single swipe. "I must put this on my story!" he said to himself.

"I mean, like on snapchat and--"

"I know what a story is" Shohei scoffed. "I also know that Kageyama-senpai will snap your neck when he sees it" he continued.

"If he sees it" Kyouhei corrected.

"It's still wrong, you twat"

"The concept of right and wrong are nothing but a mere construct created by our mind" he dramatized.

The libero clicked his tongue. "Oh, shut your hole" he curtly said. Kyouhei can deny it all he wants, but what he's doing is still stalking; a validation of their privacy. What did he called them again? His oh tee pee? What a dumb name.

How did it even ended up like this? They were supposed to be there to buy several equipments for the gym, since a lot of them has been damaged for obvious reasons.

Luckily, there was a cheap sports store just one train ride away from their school. Unluckily, for Shohei at least, the building in front of it is a cafe with two of their seniors, sitting romantically behind the windows.

Kyouhei shook his shoulder. "Hey Shou. Should I put in a romantic caption like look at these lovebirds! heart emoji or just a plain GAAAAAAAAYY! Huh huh? What do you think?"

"I don't care" the libero answered briefly. "You know, instead of acting like a creep, why don't you help me pick on these nets?"

The wing spiker smiled smugly, glancing off from his screen. "But I'm better at picking balls" he bent his tone a little, suggesting a double meaning behind his words. "Maybe even your bal--"

"If you continue that sentence, I swear, by the end of the day, you won't even have balls"

Kyouhei shut silence. "It's just a joke" he pouted. Ignoring the warning, he kept his camera from facing the streets, recording every scene at hand.

Shohei doesn't even notice the grinning mess until he heard his sudden scream.

"HOLY SHIT SHOU, THEY FREAKING KISSED!"

The semi-deep voice echoed through out the room, causing some customers to turn their eyes on them. "Kyou, please don't shout" Shouhei said, his cheeks tinted in a red-ish colour.

"BUT JUST LOOK AT THEM! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. WHAT A BLESSING"

Looking away from him, the libero rubbed his temple. "People are looking, Kyou. You need to stop" he begged. The raven laughed as he tapped the record button again.

"If only I can"