Not so Shrimpy

Greetings readers!
This is my very first fanfic! Yay~
It was inspired by a series of fanarts I saw on Tumblr (Creds to the artist!)
I freaked out when I saw them, it was just... Glorious ☆▽☆
I'll show them to you in each chapter, mmkay?
Sorry if there's any grammar errors and please comment if you think something should be fix.
But enough talk, here is the first chapter! Enjoy~

Two years have passed since our first years joined the Volleyball Team. People come and go, but they always stay in touch trough one way or another. After all, they're the ones who brought Karasuno's dignity back; The Revival Crows, if you might.

Karasuno is once again a power house and the name "Flightless Birds" became a history. But what's most interesting perhaps, is that somethings, or rather, someone, has never really change...

"KAGEYAMA-KUUUNN!!"

Despite growing 15cm in just two years, of course.

The gym's doors were slammed and the volleyball team paused their morning practice as the sight of an orange haired boy caught everyone's attention. Ah yes, Hinata Shouyou; the second Little Giant. Well, he's not so little anymore, standing at around 180cm (aprox 5'10") tall.

"Kageyama-kun! Look look!" Hinata said with an overwhelming excitement. He pointed his finger towards his right ear lobe. "I got a piercing! Isn't it cool? It's cool right! It's so gwaah!! And fwaah!! And--Oww!!"

A fist hit his head.

"Dumbass! You could've break the gym's doors!" Kageyama snarled at the boy who's now only a couple centimeters shorter than him. But he wasn't mad for no reason. In the third year alone, Hinata has broke a volleyball net, a chair, and one of the locker in the mens' changing room. The only explanation, according to Tsukishima, is because his mind hasn't quite adjust with the bigger, more mature body that he has now.

"You don't need to hit me.." Hinata pouted. "Stupid captain" he said under his breath. "Just go change your clothes" ordered the raven haired boy.

Hinata was irritated. Kageyama is such a tyrant.. How annoying. Though his expression immediately changed into a slightly disappointed one. Truth be told, he's been planning to show his new accessory to the captain ever since yesterday. He could've at least say something about it.. Anything.

Kageyama noticed Hinata's mood swing and sighed. "Oii! Hinata!" He called. Hinata stopped right at the doorway, looking back from his shoulder. He stared right into Kageyama's eyes, waiting for a word. "The piercing.. It looks good on you" said the captain with a slight discomfort of actually complimenting someone.

Hinata stunned. Was Kageyama being honest? He thinks it looks good on him? Really? Really really really???

A large smile formed on his face. "Hehe, I knew you'd like it!" said the middle blocker in an utter joy before he skips away.

The doors were closed.

Kageyama clicked his tounge. Hinata has always been like that.. He thought. Even though he doesn't look like a child anymore, he still acts like one. Is he even capable of growing up?

The forever chibi, The six feet tall baby, The shrimp that never change, those are just some of the many aliases the team gave to him. Despite his reputation on the court, in Kageyama's eyes, he's just a little baby bird and, honestly, he's adorable that way.

Wait,

Did he just unconsciously called Hinata adorable? Again?

Kageyama's cheeks felt hot. For some reason, the orange bundle of energy really turn his system on. He tried his best to hide the redness of his face, but his mind quickly recalled the event that just happened.

Hinata was standing in front of him.. Panting.. sweaty.. and his new piercing somehow made him looks a bit more... sexy? Oh God.

He really doesn't know how to handle his feelings, the same feelings he's been hiding ever since they first met. Usually he would have Sugawara to tell him what to do, but that generation of third years has graduated a long time ago. And even then, he'd still have the second years, technically the third years, to give him some advices. Now? Now he's all alone.

Kageyama is already on the third year, so as Hinata. He know that fact very well. He know that they might not see each other again after they graduate. Even if they do, college and high school are two completely different world. Hinata might've move on with volleyball; move on with him. If he wants to tell Hinata his feelings, he must do it this year.

But how?

That's a question he couldn't answer yet.