It's Family Business

Sunday morning..

Hinata made his way downstairs as the ray of sun glimpsed through his windows. He took two steps at a time, rushing towards the kitchen.

The smell of breakfast entered his nose. He knew it was Natsu, the burnt flair hinted it out loud.

His sister has never been a well cook, but neither was him. They almost destroy the kitchen when they tried to bake a cake once. How? Well, they misread 390 Fahrenheit as 390° Celcius which, as any metric users would know, is an utter disaster.

Hinata arrived at his kitchen soon after. It was right in front of the living room, with an open bar connecting the two.

Natsu was sitting on the couch, her eyes glued to the console she held. Hinata sighed at the sight of his sister. He doesn't quite understand the point of her game. Something about defending your families? Though it looks more like a match-making simulator. Kenma played it too, he believes.

"Morning, Natsu" the middle blocker greeted. Natsu jolted a little as she escaped her little world. "Huh? Oh. Morning, nii-chan" she replied. The girl didn't take her eyes off from the screen, not that it was a problem for him. "Have you ate something?" he asked. Natsu nodded gently.

It was just a normal morning, really. As if nothing had happened the night before.

Speaking of which, he came to noticed a thing. Someone was.. missing. "Where's mom?" he asked his sister.

"She went off to buy some eggs" Natsu replied. "We still have some jelly though. I think it's somewhere in the bottom cabinet"

Jelly? Well, he'd prefer something more.. dairy. Hinata has forced himself to take a liking on milk and oatmeal for the last two years. All for the sake of growing taller. It did work, though his tongue has now grown on the taste of it. Still, toast and jelly is a sweet treat once in a while.

The middle blocker crouched down to reach for the wooden door. He opened the cabinet and found a jar of jelly hidden behind the supplies of food.

Is it strawberry? No.. They're not hollow.. he thought, unable to identify the picture of raspberry on it. Trapped in his silly little mind, he didn't realize as a tiny figure approached the table.

"Hey"

Hinata jerked in surprise. He almost knocks the jar down if it wasn't for his reflex. "Natsu!" he hissed. Natsu giggled before giving him a half-hearted apologize

The girl watched as her brother put his bread inside the toaster. She leaned against the table and asked, not even hesitating for one bit. "Mom said Kageyama is your boyfriend now" Natsu said.

"Yeah" Hinata replied shortly. He didn't think much about it, not that he ever thinks much about anything. The relationship between him and his family is fairly open. They were, and are still, very supportive when he talked about his sexuality.

The girl made a subtle laugh. "Stupid nii-chan, don't be so casual about it!" she said. "Your bestfriend of nearly three years is now your lover. Plus, you're almost graduating! Both of you are. There's only so little of time until you two go to college. Really, how many dates can you cramp in just a year? I mean, after college you--"

Natsu paused. She noticed the nervous mood swing on her brother's eyes. Oh no.. Don't tell me..

"You did tell him about.. it. Right?" Natsu asked.

Hinata stuck on his words. No. Actually, he didn't. It didn't even cross his mind, but should it even? Isn't it better if Kageyama just doesn't know about it?

However, Natsu has a point too. Of course, he didn't realize it, not yet. Is it really possible to develop a relationship in less than a year? Especially when it comes to the simple king and the idiotic prince of Karasuno. This is not some kind of shoujou anime, after all.

"Natsu, I-- wait.. Do you smell something burning?"

"NII-CHAN YOUR TOAST!!"

"WAAH!!"

A/N: Sorry for the late update!
Or is it really? I tend to lose the sense of time during summer ( ̄▽ ̄ )
Anyway, since Natsu only appeared two times in the anime, it's a bit hard to calculate her age.
I don't think she's THAT young, the official website also says that she's an elementary student, maybe around the 3rd grade in the show.
In this story however, she's around the 12 years old, I'm sorry if this is wrong.
Also, headcanon that she becomes friend with Kenma and form the ultimate gaming duo (ha!)