A Slight Drizzle

The bell rang as a pair of couple walked into the store. A scent of grind coffee teased their nose, along with the smell of ginger baked cookies.

Kageyama looked around, his eyes scanned the room. It was a small one, with an authentic theme surrounding the place. Hanging baskets and coffee sacks decorated its shelves. Despite the size, it does looks quite fancy.

"Nice, huh?" Hinata smiled towards the raven. "I really like this place" he continued. The middle blocker has known the place for so long. He would come there for a treat or two and sit next to the window for an hour or so; a very unexpected trait from the hyperactive boy.

"It's not half bad" said the captain shortly, blending away his awe.

They walked towards the counter and ordered some things to eat. There were many choices available, but Kageyama just went with the easiest ones to pronounce; milk coffee and sugar toast. He has enough struggle with Japanese words already, let alone French.

Hinata, on the other hand, ordered a cinnamon cake with caramel strudel, sided with a glass of milkshake. "Cannibalism.." Kageyama mumbled to himself.

After paying a decent amount of price, the two boys walked away from the cashier. They picked a seat in the furthest side of the store, one with closed bar yet an open street to view. It was very private, still, unseen by the rest of the room.

The raven sat first, followed by the older boy. Hinata immediately poured over his strudel as Kageyama sipped on his drink. "Looks like it's about to rain" he said while looking outside, trying to keep his cool(?) attitude intact. Of course, it immediately failed for his glasses started to haze.

Eyewear and hot drinks have never been a good pair, you see.

"BWAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE A DEAD FISH" Hinata burst out.

"Shut up!" Kageyama flails.

Ah yes, the pain of glasses.

The middle blocker was still laughing as Kageyama pouted in annoyance.
Hinata noticed the mood swings and gently reached out to take his glasses off. "Here, let me clean it for you" he said between his chuckles. Kageyama let the guy did his work. Mostly because he was still pissed.

Hinata pursued to rub the glasses slowly with his shirt. It was soft enough to not cause any scratch on the thing, luckily. Though, most of his shirts are those along the soft kind. He likes it. It's also perfect for a future cuddle.

Hinata looked at the eyewear for a while, bringing it close to view. He remembers the day when the raven first wear his glasses. Noya and Tanaka kept on bugging him for an entire week because of it. They noted how Kageyama may slowly morph into the Great King.

Before the captain was able to question the odd behavior, Hinata tried to wear the glasses himself. Out of curiosity, that is.

And it was unbelievably thick. He knows the raven has bad eyes, but not this bad. "Uwoooh?! Kageyama-kun, are you a setter or a bat?" he joked.

Kageyama, however, was far from joking. He was stunned. As in, actually stunned. Big hipster glasses actually fits Hinata very well, giving him a pair of dolly eyes. Not to mention his so-called sexy pierce.

Was it a love bias or not, Hinata does looked very attractive in it. He doesn't even has a megane kink. No, actually, Hinata was his kink.

Instinct took over his mind, while dizziness took Hinata's. Ugh.. This starting to feel bad, he thought. "Hey, let me take it off n--"

Kageyama leaned in.

Their lips pressed together lightly, a soft peck that felt like forever.

Hinata's eyes widened and his brain went blank. Not that there's much in it before.

Kageyama pulled back, taking his glasses off in the process. They were still staring, no, gazing, at each other. Though, none of them was blushing. It was a pure feeling of shock and admiration of their lover.

Suddenly, the smell of water gushes in. Their gaze broke at the sound of pouring rain.

"Oh" Kageyama looked outside as he put on his glasses. "I was right" he said. "It's raining"

Hinata nodded gently, somehow ignoring the peck. "Yeah" His eyelids dropped a bit. "It looks.. Orange" he mumbled to himself, barely loud enough for his captain to hear.

Orange, yes. Like the lilys in their school's backyard; the colour of his lover's soul.

As the raven gazed upon him further, the droplets outside cast a certain reflection on Hinata's face. A rainbow of some sorts. Its colours decorated his skin; his soft jaw, bringing out every aspects of him.

The middle blocker wasn't elegant, a bit masculine even. Though, he truly was beautiful.

God, he loves him so much.

"I.. I've never noticed how pretty they are" Hinata shattered his thought. "The rain, I meant" he noted.

And as he sipped on his drink, Kageyama noticed a thing. There was something under his words. Something dark. Unsettling. Almost if his sunshine has dimmed down a bit, like a slight drizzle.

What was that all about?

A/N: Kageyama is becoming more aware, fufufufu~
Also, I know my updates are getting messier now.
And I feel like this chapter's pace is a bit rushed. I'm so sorry.
School has started a week ago and I feel like it's kicking me right in the face, Ackerman style (눈_눈)
Anyhow, I'll try to keep up with it in the future.
See you later!

The Third Year - Kagehina (HIATUS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara