Chapter 16. What's Happening?

Freddy's POV

"Chica, wait!" I call. She slams her door closed right in front of me and I just open it again. "Chica..." I say. She cries heavily in her arms and I calmly walk over to her. I embrace her in a hug and I comfort her by rubbing her back. "Easy, Chica....it's alright....he's just not himself today..." I say. Chica cries in my fur and I continue to rub her back. "Why......why did he...." she tries to say between her sobs. "I don't know, Chica. I don't know. But I'll find out what's up with him. Something's not right." I answer. "Do you t-think you'll find o-out?" I nod. "Yeah, I won't rest until I know what's going on." I reassure her. "Is G-Goldie behind this again?" Chica asks. "No, I don't think so. I mean....he was really sorry for everything he had done to Bonnie. He would be really stupid to do such a thing like that again." I reply. It just can't be Goldie....I'm 100% sure it's not Goldie. Goldie was so sorry for everything he had done to Bonnie....no....it just can't be Goldie. It can't be.
"M-Maybe Springtrap did s-something..." "Yes.......yes.....hmmmm....smart chicken.." I say. I hear a soft giggle coming from her and I pet her on the head. "Don't worry, Chica. I'll find out what's wrong. I'll find out....just...don't listen to Bonnie, okay?" I say. She nods and I rub her back. "I'll be back, Chica." "Alright, Freddy...don't w-worry...I'll be f-fine.." she replies. I nod and exit her room. I walk to the party room where Bonnie is sitting on the table. I growl and walk over to him. Freddy, don't be mad at him....it's Bonnie. You love him. I sigh. I really do love him....but I just have to be mad right now..
I stand still right in front of him. "Bonnie." I say. He looks up at me. "What were you thinking?" I ask. He shrugs and looks the other way. "Bonnie. Look at me." I say, a bit more angrily. He stands up and walks away.
What!?
"BONNIE. COME BACK!" I call. He stops walking and I run over to him. I grab his shoulders. "What's wrong with you!?" I ask, shaking him a little. "Nothing." he mutters. "Bonnie! You're not yourself!" I say. "Have you ever been in love?" he suddenly asks, tears in his eyes. "What? Bonnie wha-" "Have you ever been in love that you're doing everything for that person, just to love you back?"
Where is this bunny talking about?
"Bonnie...I don't understand you.." I say. Tears stream down his face. "Nobody does...." he whispers, and with that he runs away. "No, Bonnie! Come back! Please!" I call. He ignores me and soon he's totally out of sight. I sigh deep and sit down on the table. What did he mean by that?

Springtrap's POV

I laugh and shake my head. That stupid bunny really believes me. He was a total ass towards Chica and he is even trying to lose some weight. God, can this day be any better? I suddenly hear the door of the basement open. I look up and see Freddy standing in the door opening. "Ah, Freddy Fazbear. What brings you down here?" "We need to talk." he replies. He closes the door behind him and walks over to me. "What's up?" I ask, although he probably wants to talk about Bonnie. He stands still right in front of me and he crosses his arms. "Bonnie is not himself. And I think it has to do something with you." I roll my eyes. "If Bonnie isn't doing fine, doesn't mean that I have something to do with it." "Bonnie is acting weird since you kidnapped him, Springtrap!" Freddy growls. "Oh...I did nothing to him, Freddy.." I smirk. "You.....you LIAR!" Freddy pushes me against the wall. "What have you done to him!?" I push Freddy away and I chuckle. "You have no idea." I knock Freddy down to the ground, he's unconscious. "Perfect...now I can begin my wonderful plan...." I smile.

Chica's POV

I walk down the hall and come across Bonnie's room. "I have to lose some weight.." I stop walking and gasp. What? I must've misheard that..... "Freddy will never like me if I'm fat. I'm so stupid and shy and..........just forget it Bonnie. Freddy hates you right now." I cover my mouth. I have to tell Freddy about this....I had no idea Bonnie was so insecure about himself....

I continue to walk down the hall and see Freddy standing in the party room. "Freddy!!" I call. He doesn't budge, so I just run over to him. "I have to tell you something about Bonnie...he's really insecure about himself. Freddy, we have to help him! I don't care what he did to me, we just have to help him! Bonnie needs us!" I say. Freddy turns around to face me. "Chica, I don't care about that stupid, fat bunny anymore. He can fix his own problems." he replies. I widen my eyes. "F-Freddy! You don't mean that!" He nods. "I'm serious, Chica. No kidding." And with that, Freddy walks away, leaving me very, very confused behind.

Bonnie's POV

No....Freddy......why......why were you saying that about me....Freddy...please....I love you.....no...