Chapter 6. Smart Chica

Chica's POV

I look in the mirror. Oh, I love my 'new' look. "I don't want to turn back into my fat animatronic form." I sigh. Freddy giggles. "Fat? What are you saying? You're not fat, silly. Where did ya get that from?" I shrug. "Just from myself. My head." "Well, something in your head is not right then. You're not fat. Not now and not as animatronic." Freddy says. I smile and look at him. "Do you really think that, Freddy?" Freddy nods. "Yes, otherwise I wouldn't say it." "Thanks, Freddy." He smiles. "No problem." I turn around to face the mirror again. I'm so going to use that spell again. But of course I have to be sneaky. I'm sure Freddy won't be so happy if I'm turning human again. But I just want to see Blake. He was so sweet. I only don't know how I'm possibly going to sneak out of the restaurant. I sigh. It's not going to work. And maybe I will never see Blake again..

I just have to use the spell again.
"Done!" Freddy says. I walk over to him and look at the potion. "So, this is the cure?" I ask. He nods. "Yes. We have to give this to Bonnie and then he will act like himself again." "So what are we waiting for!? We have to search for them!" I say. Freddy shakes his head. "We have to wait untill Goldie and Bonnie are here in the basement again. Which will be very soon, I guess. So come on, let's hide in uhhh.." he says and looks around. "Maybe in the closet over there?" I suggest and point to the closet. Freddy nods. "Great idea. Now let's go!" We both run to the closet. Freddy opens the door and looks at me. "Go." he says. I nod, but suddenly feel very strange. "Uhh..I feel a bit...strange.." I say. Freddy lifts one eyebrow and suddenly I see something white. I quickly look down and see white light. Wait, I saw this too when I was turning human. Could this mean that...
Noooooo!!
The white light begins to make circles around me untill I can no longer see my legs. It's all covered by the white light. Suddenly I don't feel strange anymore. The light disappears and I look at Freddy. "Am I what I think I am?" I ask disappointed. Freddy nods. I sigh and walk in the closet. Freddy joins me and closes the door. I hug myself and no longer feel skin. I growl lightly and kick the wall of the closet. "Take it easy, Chica. It was a fun experience, right?"
Goldie's POV

"Bonnie, I've already told you you're beautiful, right?" I ask. Bonnie nods. "Yes. You've told me multiple times, actually." I smile. "Bonnie, tell me. Do you love Chica?" Bonnie shakes his head. "Of course not, I love you. And only you. That chicken only thinks about pizza.." My heart melts when he said that. "Oh, Bonnie. I know~" I smile. "I don't know why I fell in love with her." He continues. "Well." I say. "Everybody makes mistakes, right?" Bonnie nods. "I guess so. And to be honest, I don't even know why I was never with you." "I know right? You were always talking and laughing with Freddy, Foxy and Chica. I'm always alone." I fake-sigh. "I'm so sorry I've never walked over to you." Bonnie says. "It's okay, Bonbon. I'm used to be alone. It's fine. I'm not a bear who loves company, like Freddy." I say. "But you need company, Goldie. Everyone needs company, right?" he says and gives me a hug. "I think I like to have some company sometimes." I say while hugging Bonnie back. "Of course you do." We let go of each other and I hear some strange sounds. "What-" I turn around, but see no one. "What, Goldie?" Bonnie asks. I turn back to him. "Oh nothing, sweety. I thought I heard something. I thought it was Freddy." "Oh." Bonnie replies. I smile and pin Bonnie against the wall. "What are you doing?" Bonnie asks. "This." I say and kiss him. He didn't expect it and was a bit shocked, but he quickly kissed back. I smirk in the kiss and then again I hear sounds. But this time I ignore it.

Freddy's POV

"Are we going out yet? I can't stand to see this any longer." Chica whispers, while we're peeking through the slit. "Yes, but you wait here." I whisper back. Chica mouths an angry 'why' to me. "Because it's too dangerous." I whisper. Chica rolls her eyes. I slowly open the door of the closet, without making a sound. I carefully walk over to Goldie, and stops behind him. I give him a slap on the weak spot of his head and he's immediately knock-out. I grab him and bring him to the ground. Bonnie looks shocked at him, and then he turns to me. "What did you just do!?" he says. Suddenly Chica jumps out of the closet. "Bonnie!!" she cheers. "Chica?" Bonnie says. Chica runs over to him and gives him a hug. I facepalm. "Uhmm, Chica. You know I have a boyfriend?" Chica let go of him. "I know you said you can't understand why you fell in love with me. But Bonnie, I love you. I really really love you. With my whole heart. Sure I love pizza, but I'd throw away every pizza only to be with you." she says. That was so sweet, but I don't know why she's saying that. We both know that Bonnie's still loving Goldie, because of the potion Goldie gave him. "That's really kind and all, but I'm with Goldie, not with you. And I thought you liked Fo-" "Quit it!!" Chica quickly says. Bonnie giggles. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Forgot that Freddybear was here also. I'll keep it secret, chicken." I don't know where this is all about, or what Bonnie was trying to say earlier, but damn what is Bonnie a bitch right now. Of course can't blame him, it's the potion his work. Chica sighs.
"Alright, Bonnie. I want to make a deal." "I'm listening." What is Chica going to do...?
She makes her way right next to me. She puts her hands behind her back and suddenly I feel her fingers. She grabs the potion and I just act like I don't feel anything. I think she has a plan. I just hope she's not going to let the potion slip out of her hands. I have to trust her now....
"I won't cause you any trouble anymore. You can be with Goldie forever." "That sounds really nice. I'm getting sick of you bothering me." Bonnie answers. "But.." Chica continues. "I want you to drink my newest beverage!" She shows the potion and Bonnie lifts one eyebrow. "Everyone already tasted a bit of it, and they all say it's disgusting. But I want you to taste it as well." Chica explains. "If everyone says it's disgusting, then why do I have to taste it as well? Isn't it then clear that it's just awful?" Chica shrugs. "Maybe. But I just want to know what you think about it. It's really important for me." Bonnie rolls his eyes. "You're a weird one." he grabs the potion and drinks a bit from it. "It's disgusting." "No, you have to drink all of it!! You'll taste the sweetest flavour if you drink it all!" Chica says. Bonnie sighs frustrated. He drinks the whole bottle empty and hands it to Chica. "What are you talking about? Sweet flavour? It just tastes like-" Bonnie suddenly closes his eyes and I grab him. I grin at Chica. "You are really good." Chica bows. "Thanks, mr. Fazbear."

"Now we only have to wait untill Bonnie wakes up." I say. "I can't wait to see Bonnie when he's himself again! Djeezz, he was mean." "I know right? Such a bitch." We both giggle and Chica looks down at Goldie. "And what are we going to do with him?" "Just let him lie down like that. He'll wake up soon enough."

Aaaand? You guys liked it? ;)
Who's your favorite character in this story so far? Mine is probably Chica, because she's so funny and she's thinking in such a stupid way xD Kinda reminds me of myself.

Thanks for reading :))) <3