Chapter 9. Confess

Freddy's POV

I look at her with my eyes wide open. "Are you serious?" I ask. She nods. "Well...uhh....yeah, Chica...uhh.." I scratch the back of my head. "I don't know. But I really think you should tell Bonnie." Chica sighs and nods in agreement. "You're right. I'm going to do it right now." "Are you sure that's a great idea? I mean, I think he's still upset-" "I know, Freddy, that was what I was thinking in the first place too. But now I think it's better for him to know it immediately." "Okay, if you think so, Chica. Good luck." I say. "Thank you." she answers. She exits my room and I hear her walking off.

Bonnie's POV

Someone enters my room. I turn my head and see that it's Chica. I smile and she smiles back. She sits down besides me and sighs. I lift one eyebrow. "Are you alright?" I ask. "I...need to tell you something." "Sure, what is it sweety?" I ask. She sighs again. "Look.....I..think I....I fell in love with Foxy..." "WHAT!?" I say with my eyes wide open. "I-I-I'm sorry I-" "No! Not a word! Chica, please.....please...get out of my room.." "Bonnie, please!" "I said GET.OUT!" I repeat gritting my teeth. She gets off the couch and opens the door. "Bonnie.." "GET OUT!!" I yell and she slams the door closed. Tears begin to stream down and I bury my face in my hands. What did I do wrong to deserve all this?

Freddy's POV

As I'm getting ready to sleep my door suddenly opens. "Freddyyy!" Chica cries out. She walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Chica?" I say surprised. "He..he...he is m-mad at me." she manages to say. "Ohh, darling.." I say and hug her. She cries uncontrollaby in my fur and I softly close my door. "Sshhhhh..." I calm her down. I rub her back to comfort her and she calms down a bit.

"Is it over between you two?" I ask. She nods. "HAHA YAS FINALLY NOW I CAN HAVE BONNIE AND NOW I CAN HOLD HIM AND KISS HIM." HAHAHAHAHA ALRIGHT GUYS JUST KIDDING FORGET THIS PART XD

"Sssshhhh....it's okay, Chica. I'm sure Bonnie is upset right now, but he is going to be fine. I know Bonnie." I say. She nods and her breath hitches. She wipes away her tears and sighs deep. "I just had to tell him. I couldn't stand to let him just believe I still love him. But of course I still love him it's just...just...WHY IS LOVE SO COMPLICATED!?" "Ssssshhhhhhh.....I understand you, Chica." I say, rubbing her back again. "Wait...you understand?" I nod. "Wait? What? So you are in love?" I quickly shake my head. Of course I'm not saying I fall for Bonnie, I mean, that's probably the last thing she wants to hear right now. "I mean just experience from the past." I say. "Oh." is all she says and I look at her. "Do you feel better now?" She shrugs. "I don't know. I...think so...but...I can't even imagine how bad Bonnie is feeling right now..." "Don't worry, Chica. Remember what I said. It's Bonnie. The most happy animatronic around, together with you. He will get over it soon." I say. She nods. "Yeah, you're right." I wipe away her last tears and she smiles. "I think it's time for you to get some sleep, Chica. You look like you need it." Chica nods. "Yeah...you're right again." I chuckle. "Freddy is always right." "Tsss!" she giggles and pushes me a little. "Goodnight, Chica."
"Goodnight, Freddy. Thanks for being there for me when I need you." I smile. "No problem, Chica. Remember, you can always come to me when you need me, yeah?" She nods. "I know and I will." "Good." I response. She smiles. "See you tomorrow." I say. "See you!" she says and closes the door. I turn off the light and snuggle under the covers of my bed. I know I'm such an asshole when I'm saying this, but goddamn...Foxy and Chica really have to be together. I mean, Foxy likes her, and Chica likes him...they only have to confess to each other. And then I have to confess to Bonnie. We will all be happy, but of course it's not going to be that easily.

I really don't know if I should check on Bonnie, I mean...I probably shouldn't. I know he wants to be alone right now. So I better not disturb him. I'll go to him tomorrow. I close my eyes and soon fall into a deep slumber....

~
Hey guys! It's me again :P I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that long, and sorry if you were waiting long for a new chapter. I'm really busy writing my book on my other account. That book has over 1K views yay!!! Me happy! :D Really, I'm so happy!!
If you want to check out that book you're a sweet person ;): xSanBonx. Oh now I remember that I've already said that in the previous chapter HAHAHA OMG I need sleep ASAP. Also sorry if the first sentence of this chapter startled you xD I don't want to delete his book c:
I'M NOT EVEN WRITING THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS BOOK: THE FRONNIE STUFF. Seriously, I want to write it. I'm nearly puking when I write a Bonnica moment. So don't worry Fronnie is coming! ALRIGHT THIS A/N IS ALMOST AS LONG AS THE CHAPTER OF THE STORY HAHAHAHAHA OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU ALL.