Chapter 4. Not Meant To Be

Sorry guys for not updating for a while. Sooo busy....
Anyway, enjoy this chapter! ♡
~

Golden Freddy's POV

I smile. My plan worked. Bonnie will be mine forever, and nobody can take him away from me now. "Goldie, game is over." I turn around and see Freddy and Chica. "Ah, Freddy and Chica. How nice to have you guys here~" Freddy rolls his eyes and Chica's eyes widen when she looks at Bonnie. "What's the matter, Chica?" I ask with a smile on my face. "W-what have you done to Bonnie.." she asks. "Ohhh, I've done nothing special to him~" I smile. Freddy grabs me by my bow tie and pushes me to the wall. "What have you done to him!?" he snarls. A grin appears on my face. "Why so worried, Fred? It's not like he's dead or something. Just sleeping." "What did you do!!?" Freddy snarls again. "Oohh, we were just talking about you and I told him that you are so boring, and he fully agreed with me. He said that even thinking about you made him bored and makes him want to sleep, which he did." Freddy slaps me on my cheek. "Ughh, if you want me to wake him up so much, then fine." I fake-sigh and wurm myself out of Freddy's grip. I walk over to Bonnie. "Bonbon, wake up." I snap my fingers. Bonnie immediately opens his eyes and I untie him. "Goldie, babe, I love you." Bonnie says and hugs me. I grin widely and hug back. "I love you too, Bonbon." "B-bonnie!?" Chica says. I look at her. "Oh, I'm sorry, Chica. But I think Bonnie is done with you, right Bonbon?" Bonnie nods. "The only one I love is Goldie. And only Goldie." "Goldie!!" I look at Freddy. "Yes?~" "You've done something to him!! Redo this! This is nonsense!" "Why would I redo this? This is so much fun.." "This isn't Bonnie! He isn't himself anymore!" Freddy says. I shrug. "Who cares, it is my bunny now. He loves me, and that is all that matters~" "He doesn't love you!! He loves Chica!! I don't know what you've given him, but it's hypnotizing!"

Freddy's POV

I know that Goldie loves him, but I never expected him to do such a thing like this! "Goldie.." I sigh. "I know you love him, but he just doesn't feel the same for you. And you should be happy for him that he found love. And even if that love doesn't involves you, you just have to be happy for him. Act like a good friend, and not like a crazy kidnapper. And I'm sure he loves you as a good friend. Isn't that enough?" I try. Goldie looks down a bit and I guess I made him think. "He is hypnotized, Goldie. This just isn't real. Come on, make him normal again." I say. Goldie looks at me, and then at Bonnie. "No!" he suddenly yells. "Bonnie is mine, and he will be mine forever!!" and with that he teleports away with Bonnie. "Damn it, Goldie!" I yell frustrated. Why can he teleport!? He comes away with everything when he does that!! Chica sits on the floor and sighs deep. I think she feels totally heartbroken, which I can understand. A couple of small tears roll down over her cheeks. I walk over to her and kneel down to her level. "It'll be okay, Chica. Remember, he does love you." I say. She nods and wipes away some tears. I stand up and look through the basement. Then my eyes fall on the table, I see a book and a bottle. I walk over to the table and grab the book.
'How to make a Love Potion'

So that is what happened!! I look at the bottle and think that the potion must have been in there. I have to look for a cure.
"Freddy, what are you doing?" Chica asks. I turn around to face her. "Reading. Goldie made a love potion and gave it to Bonnie. So now I'm looking for a cure." I explain. Chica stands up and walks over to me. "A love potion?" she asks. I nod and show her the page. "Oh..I didn't even know that something like that existed." she says. We both take a look at the page and then I see it. "Look here, the cure! A couple of...." Shit. "What? A couple of what, Freddy!?" Chica says impatiently. "A couple of oak leaves.." I finish my sentence. "Oh....but that means that...." I nod.
"That means that we have to go outside."
"Oh fuck." Chica scolds. "You can say that yeah." I sigh. The people can't see us as an animatronic ouside. They know we belong to the restaurant, and think we are only switched on for the show for the kids. I'm sure the pizzeria will close if people find out we are 'alive' every moment of the whole day. Wait....people... "Now we can't bring Bonnie back to normal.." Chica sighs. "Hold on, I've got an idea!" I say. "What!?" she asks. I browse through the book and then I see it. "I have to make myself human." Chica's eyes widen and her mouth falls open. "W...what!? Why?" "If I'm human, I can get the oak leaves in the forest." Chica looks at me. "Do you think you're able to do that?" she asks. "I mean, don't you have to be...well...a Goldie to do that? An animatronic with powers?" I shrug. "I don't know. Let's find out."

I look at the page 'Human Transforming'.

"Chica, we're able to do this." I say. Chica jumps up. "Really!?" she says. She looks with me in the book. "I have to say this spell, and then I'll transform to human." "And that's all!? Oh my gosh! We're going to bring Bonnie back!!" she says with excitement. I nod. "Alright, Chica. Here it goes."

I say the spell and some white light surrounds me. "You did it Freddy!" Chica cheers and gives me a hug. Suddenly the light surrounds not only me, but also Chica. Actually more Chica now than me. "Oooohhhh light!" Chica says. "Uhh.." I say. Then the only thing I can see is white light. I hear a strange sound and I carefully open my eyes. "Chica, are you oka-" My eyes widen when I see her. "Oh my god.." is the only thing I can say when I observe a girl with long blonde hairs and blue eyes.