Chapter 5. Chica's 'Adventure'

Freddy's POV

"Wow...Chica.." I say. "Uhhh...is there something wrong?" she asks. "I do feel a bit...strange. Just saying." "Uhhh, maybe you should check yourself out." I say. "Why?" she throws her arms in the air and that startled her. She looks at her arms. "Huh.." she whispers. I giggle. Maybe not the best time, but her reaction and expression are priceless. And before I know it she bursts out.
"OH MY GOD FREDDY WHERE IS THE MIRROR."
"Uhhmm..upsta-"
"Oh look there is a mirror."
She runs over to a mirror in the corner and again, she gasps and that shocked expression on her face is still funny as hell. "Freddy...." she says quietly. "Yes?" I answer. She takes a deep breath. Oh boy...
"I LOOK AMAZING!! LOOK OH MY G I HAVE HAIR AND FUCKING NAILS AND AND AND LIPS AND OMG. I LOVE IT!! I WANT TO STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER!!" she yells and I let out a small laugh. "Take it easy there, girl." "That's right! I AM A GIRL!!!" I sigh and facepalm. "Alright, alright, you really have to watch out when you're outside, in the forest. I actually wanted to make myself human, but when you gave me a hug, the 'power' somehow changed you into a human, and not me. So now you really have to listen to me." I say sternly. She immediately calms down and looks at me. "Yes, sir!! What do I have to do?" "Go to the forest, it's just 2 minutes walking from here. Walk straight, and you see it. And when you arrive there, find some oak leaves. Do you know how they look like?" I ask. "Duuhhh, Freddy! When we were performing last week I saw loads of them!! I'm not a little kid! I know how they look like!" she responds. "Not a little kid, huh?" I say and grin. "Pfftt!"
We both walk upstairs and I can't help but stare at Chica. Damn, she looks cute. Of course I'm not in love with her, I love Bonnie. Not that it really matters now.....okay, Freddy, focus!!

We're standing before the front doors of the pizzeria and I look at Chica. "Alright, so get as many oak leaves as you can. I know we only have to use a couple of them, but just in case. And don't follow other people, nor hang out with them." I say sternly. "Yes, father." she responds. "Chica, I mean it!" "Yeah, Freddy. I get ya." "It is horrible enough that you're going alone outside." I sigh. "Why? I can't wait to go outside! Oh, this is going to be one of the first times I'm outside again! I'm so excited!!" she cheers. "Alright, be careful." I say when I open the doors. She runs outside and I close the door before people see me.

And I'm already worried.

Chica, don't fuck this up please.

I sigh and take a seat on the stage. And still I can't believe I've never told Bonnie about my feelings for him. Well now he already has Chica, so this is your own fault, Freddy. I feel the tears already coming up, but then I hear a familiar sound.
"Freddy?" It's Foxy. "Ye be alright?" I look up at him. "Yup." I answer. He lifts one eyebrow. "Sure?" he asks. I nod. "Yes, Foxy. Everything is okay. Just tired." "Ye be very tired the past days, Freddy." he says. "No, not really. I'm just tired sometimes." I answer. I'm totally lying of course, I'm not tired. Foxy looks around. "Where be Bonnie and Chica?" he asks. "Gone." I answer. Damn, Foxy must think I'm grumpy or something. I'm actually a bit grumpy. I just want to be with Bonnie so bad, but I can't. I sigh. "Goldie kidnapped Bonnie again, and we found them, but Goldie gave Bonnie a love potion and now Bonnie is totally in love with Goldie. He teleported away somewhere with Bonnie and I found a cure. But we have to get a couple of oak leaves for making that cure, so I found out a spell that transforms you into human. But of course it didn't transform me into human, but Chica. So now Chica is in the forest to get a couple of oak leaves." I explain. "Oh." is all Foxy can bring out. "Me hope everything will be okay." I nod. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Goldie just has to stop with stalking and kidnapping Bonnie. It's just ridiculous he's doing that." Foxy nods. "So...Chica be a girl right now?" "Yup." "She looks probably amazing." "If you mean long blonde hairs, blue eyes, then yeah. She looks pretty amazing to be honest." I say. "I just hope she comes back really soon with the oak leaves." I sigh and Foxy nods. "Me be sure she will."

Chica's POV

Oh my god! I'm outside!! I still can't believe it. I look up at the sky. The sun is shining on my skin. "Hey there, girl. Are you lost?" I turn around and face a beautiful boy. "Uhh, no." I answer. "Hehe, alright. I'm Blake, what's your name?" he asks. "I'm Chica." I say. "Chica? Wow, what an amazing name. There are not so many girls here named like that. So that means you're special." he says. My cheeks become warm, and I smile. "T-thank you." I stutter. "Anytime, lady." he says. He takes my hand and kisses it. I giggle and after that I pull my hand back. "So, what is a beautiful girl like you doing here?" he asks. I giggle again and answer. "I'm heading to the forest. I need oak leaves." "Oak leaves? Why do you need oak leaves?" Blake asks. "I'm going to..uhh...make soup." I answer. He lifts one eyebrow and laughs. "Soup?" I giggle and nod. "Yeah, my grandma loves that."
"Hehe, alright. You want me to help you with your oak leaves?" he asks. "Oh, it's okay. I can find oak leaves on my own." I answer. "Oh, but I really want to go with you. I want to talk with you, get to know you better." he says. I giggle, but think about what Freddy said. 'Don't follow or hang out with other people.' Hey, but he is following me, and he is hanging out with me! So I'm sure Freddy will accept this.
"Hey, sure! Why not?" I say. He smiles and walks with me to the forest.
~
"Here, oak leaves." Blake says. I walk over to him and nod. "Yay, thanks!" I say. I kneel down and grab some oak leaves. I feel Blake staring at me, and again my cheeks are hot. "Hey, you remind me of someone." he says. "Ooh, who?" I ask, while I stand up with the oak leaves in my arms. "Of Chica. You know, that chicken animatronic of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." he says. Oh gosh, I want to laugh so hard. "Oh, yeah, what a coincidence that her name is also Chica." I say. "Yeah, you're right." he smiles. We both walk out of the forest. Shit, how do I shake him off? "Hey, I'm sorry, Blake. But I really have to go to my grandma. It would be wonderful if you were coming too, but my grandma doesn't like strange people." I say. Ohhh no! "Oh my god, I'm sorry, Blake. I was not saying that you were strange, but I mean-" "Hehe, Chica, I get you. I know you mean that your grandma doesn't like people she doesn't know. Relax, hehe." Blake says. I sigh in relief. "Ohh, okay." "I understand it. But, Chica, wait a second." he says. He pulls from out of his pocket a small piece of paper and a random pencil. He begins to write something on the paper and gives it to me when he finishes.
"Here, my number." I take the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. "My phone is uhh..broken, so I can't call you but I'll try to call you with an other phone." Blake nods. "It's alright. I hope I'll see you soon around here, Chica. You're really sweet." I smile. "You're also very nice, Blake. Bye!" "Bye, Chica." and with that he walks away. I stand still and wait 'till he is gone. If he is out of sight I start to run. He was so nice!! Why was Freddy telling me that I can't hang out with other people? This was so much fun! And he alsno knew me as an animatronic!! "He was so amazing.." I sigh. Wow, now I notice that my voice is a bit higher than my normal voice, my animatronic voice. But I don't care, I love being human!! It's amazing. You can meet other people, and not only kids. But just also people of my own age.
I have to use this spell more and more often. Blake was amazing.
Okay, Chica, stop. You have a boyfriend. Blake is just a new friend. We have to bring Bonnie back!!
~
I arrive at the front doors of the pizzeria and open them. "I'm back!!" I say. Freddy immediately stands up and walks over to me. "And?" I give him the oak leaves. "It was amazing!! I've met a boy named Blake, and he was supernice!! He helped me with getting oak leaves and I love being human, Freddy!!" I cheer. "Chica...what did I say about the other people?" Freddy says. "I wasn't allowed to go with other people and to hang out with them, but Blake was doing that with me. So no problem, right?" I smile. Freddy facepalms and I don't understand why.
Then Freddy had to make it more clear.
"For how long am I human?" I ask. "From now somewhat shorter than half an hour." Freddy says.
"Oohhh..." I say disappointed. "Hey, but is was fun, right?" Freddy says and locks the front doors. I nod. "It really was!! Oh, Freddy, people are nice. I love being human." "Not every human is nice, Chica. Be happy that you've met a nice one." Freddy says. I nod. "He was very nice! Oh, and his name was Blake!!" "I know, you've just said that." Freddy giggles. "Now, come on. Let's go to the basement and make the cure." "WAIT!" I yell, and run to my room. I pull out the piece of paper and place it under my pillow. I close the door of my room and run back to Freddy. "Now what were you doing?" he asks. "Oh, I've missed my room." I say.

Thanks for reading this chapter :) ☆

Sanne out~♡