It was almost evening and finally Yumiko and Yuta came back.

"Yumiko you came back!!" As soon as Yumiko entered the girls' room, Irene jumped around her and hugged her.

"Yah!" Yumiko laughed and pushed Irene away. "What now?"

"We're waiting for you guys to come back and bring us to the night market!" Moonbyul said excitedly.

"Had you guys bath?" Yumiko asked as she placed her bag on the floor.

"Yeah! But we didn't go to the hotspring yet. We decided to go together later night!" Irene giggled.

"Oh okay." Yumiko nodded.

"Guess what, Ten and Taeyong shared a room." Yoon Hee came into the room from the balcony after a small talk with Ten and Taeyong, and she was bouncing up and down.

"Omg, yah! Yoon Hee don't think of anything nonsense!" Moonbyul covered her face with the blanket.

"Eyyy~" Yoon Hee chuckled. "You know I know."

"What are you guys trying to say?" Yumiko asked. Oh well, she has the innocent mind according to Irene and Moonbyul.

"Oh well nothing haha." Yoon Hee laughed. "Just go to bath and we'll go to the night market later!" She said and pushed Yumiko into the bathroom.

"At least let me take my shirts first?" Yumiko laughed.

"Oh right." Yoon Hee laughed and made way for Yumiko.

-

Yuta was in the bathroom as well. Ten and Taeyong had already taken their bath and were also waiting for him to bring them to the night market.

But his mind was just everything Yumiko said.

"Urgh." He splashed his face with cold water, trying to make himself better.

"Yuta, how can you be so selfish?"

No matter how hard he tried to forget, Yumiko's words still echoed in his mind.

Yes Yuta. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. How can you be so selfish.

How could you.

Yuta opened the shower and let the water fall along his hair, his face until his body and flow away through the hole.

Nakamoto Yuta

You are just a selfish guy.

You don't deserve someone like Yumiko.

You will not be the one beside her.

Just not you.

Especially not you.

Without him noticing, a tear rolled down his cheek and mixed with the water and together they dissappeared into the hole.

A hole as deep as black hole.

A hole as deep as his heart.

-

A/n: ouch

I just can't write sad stories

Yuyu literally hurts my heart with their loveline :'(

Anyway, W is just so OMFGGGG

Lee Jong Suk being as hot as he was and the girllll OH YEON JU ( not sure about her real name uwu ) they both looks so cuteee

Omg

There's so many great kdramas this year

1. Let's fight Ghost
2. Uncontrollably Fond
3. W
4. IDK THE NAME BUT BUT BAEKHYUN IS IN!! ( COMING SOON ON 29 AUGUST )

DAMN I WANNA WATCH THEM ALL

BUT I HAVE A BIG EXAM

DAMN ( EXAM COMES FIRST DAMN )

IMPORTANT NOTICE

do you guys know about publishing your own book? Well idk how it works but BUT

I have a plan of publishing The Prince Who Fights once I completed it.

I mean like seriously publishing it into a book. A real book with pages.

But I'm not sure if this idea is fine uwu

#justaplan #maybe