*BONUS*

"Harry, what do we do?" We both looked from side to side, trying to find a way out without communication.

"I don't know". Louis and Liam began walking up to us, giving us no opportunity to escape.

"Niall!"

"Haz!"

They began to jog, Niall being pulled from my grasp and a hand grabbing my own, pulling me away. I looked behind myself as I was being pulled to see Niall looking back at me, the same desperate plea for help on his face.

I lost sight of Niall as Louis pulled me into a deserted classroom and locked the door behind us.

"Haz". I moved to the other side of the room. "Harry please". I hope Niall is okay. I hope he's not giving in. I wish I were helping him. I wish he were helping me. "I'm so sorry" He took a few steps closer, but still kept his distance. "Harry I lost my mind. After losing Zayn I just...he was my brother. I miss him so so much every day I feel like there's a hole inside me...I can't even explain it. Obviously you are filling that hole. And I know he wasn't my blood related brother but our parents got married and legally adopted one another's kids so...I just...Harry you leaving me made everything so much worse". He strode across the room and trapped me between himself and the wall. "I had no idea how much I truly needed you until you were gone. You stopped talking to me. Looking at me. The hole kept getting bigger and bigger".

"Louis stop". He ran his hand lightly along my cheek and I closed my eyes, missing the touch.

"I finally realised that nothing can be done. He's gone. Beating on Niall — who is completely innocent — wasn't going to bring him back. I need to accept that he's gone and who is responsible is paying for his crime. I need to go back to being me. But what I want more than anything is for us to be us again". I opened my eyes and the look on his face broke me. His eyes are hollow, empty, dark...huge bags to show he has barely slept. His slight stubble is obvious and his hair is a mess. Looking at him properly for the first time in a week, I can see how broken he is. How sorry he is. How much he truly wants me. I know I was supposed to stand my ground. I know I'm angry at him. But the reason I broke up with him was to show him I didn't like who he had become. But he's realising he needs to change his ways. He hasn't ignored my words. He's trying. "Please Harry. Please! I love you so so much. I can't live without you. You're the rope to my anchor. The rose to my dagger. The ship to my compass-" I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his.

"Shut up you cliché bastard". I felt his lips curve up into a smile as he ran his hands through my hair, pulling lightly and shoving his tongue in my mouth.

"I missed you so much". He kissed down my jaw and nibbled at my neck. "Love you so much". He lifted the front of my top and lightly grazed his fingers over my hot skin as I gently tug at his hair.

"I love you Lou". He pulled back, a wide smile covering his face with little wrinkles at the side of his eyes. The smile he only ever shows when he's truly happy. I haven't seen it in months.

"Thank you Harry. Thank you for seeing I've changed. Thank you for believing in me again". I delicately hold his chin, lifting his face to look up at me.

"Lou, I'll never stop believing in you". I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together, brushing his small fringe from his eyes and staring into them.