28

"Harry, what do we do?" We both looked from side to side, trying to find a way out without communication.

"I don't know". Louis and Liam began walking up to us, giving us no opportunity to escape.

"Niall!"

"Haz!"

They began to jog, Harry being pulled from my grasp and a hand grabbing my own, pulling me away. I looked behind myself as I was being pulled to see Harry looking back at me, the same desperate plea for help on his face.

I lost sight of Harry as Liam pulled me into a deserted bathroom and locked the door behind us. Is this even legal?

I hope Harry is okay.

"What the hell!?" He sighed and stood by the door so I couldn't escape.

"You gave me no choice". I huffed.

"So you kidnapped me!?" He scratched the back of his neck and took a step closer.

"Niall I'm so so sorry". He paused. "I can't even begin to describe how sorry I am. I was truly out of my mind the other day...I can't believe those words left my mouth. I feel so so horrible, I've tried so hard to apologise but you wouldn't hear it..And rightly so..I wouldn't want to talk to me either if I was you". I crossed my arms, showing him I really didn't want to be here. "I know what I said was just...horrific! I wish more than anything that I could take it back. You have no idea".

"Liam I don't-"

"Want to hear it..I know. But that's not all I'm sorry about". He took a deep breath. "Saturday...I don't really know what was wrong with me..That was a jackass move. I wasn't entirely ready to come out yet, but I shouldn't have ignored you completely. I shut you out and that wasn't okay. I invited you there, and I knew you didn't know anyone so I deserved to be broken up with...But Niall, I'm going crazy!" He walked closer and closer and I walked backwards until my back hit the tile wall and Liam was pressed up against me.

"W-what are you doing?" He lightly ran his thumb over my lips, a small frown etched on his face.

"I'm going insane without you. You drive me insane Niall Horan. I can't live without you any longer. I need you. I don't care if anyone sees us or finds out I'm gay anymore. I want you back". He lightly ran his knuckles down my cheek, his other hand holding my waist. "I'll do anything to get you back". He hovered his lips over mine. "You're like a drug to me". He lightly kissed the side of my mouth, moving down my jaw to my neck. "Taste so good". I gasped as he grazed his teeth over my collar bone and he smirked against my skin.

"S-stop" He pulled back, staring at my lips for a while, licking his own. I'm still trapped between him and the wall. My breathing is heavy, but not because I'm scared. Because the sexual tension and the closeness is really affecting me.

He pressed his lips to mine, neither of us making a move. I can smell his cologne and it makes my heart flutter. His soft touch as he rests his palm against my cheek and his other hand on my lower back. He took my bottom lip between his lips and I buckled. I fell under his spell and moved my lips along. He groaned and pushed himself flush against me, moving his hand from my cheek to the wall behind me and deepening the kiss.

"Missed you so much". He ran his hand from my lower back down my ass and squeezing, making me gasp and giving him opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. He explored, our teeth clashing slightly and breathing heavily through our noses. I ran my hands through his hair, tugging and making him moan. The sound made me snap my eyes open and shove him away, making him stumble and look at me confused. Our chests are rising and falling rapidly as we catch our breath.

"You can't just..." I took a deep breath, running a hand through my hair. "You can't just say sorry and expect everything to be perfect. You can't expect me to just accept your apology and get back with you...After what you said..." I shook my head. "You need to leave me alone".

"No". He shook his head and took a step closer. "I'm not giving up. I told you, I'll do whatever it takes". He frowned and stepped closer again. He grabbed my hand in his, looking at me with hopeful eyes. "Can I please take you out on Saturday night? As a date?"

Saturday. As in, not tomorrow but the day after. Too soon. Our first date was wonderful. But do I want to go on a date with him? It won't be me forgiving him, but just going to see what he has to say, right? Maybe he's serious. Maybe he isn't afraid anymore. Maybe he'll never try hide me again. Maybe we can go public. Maybe I won't be a stranger to him when we're in public?

"I guess...but this isn't me forgiving you.." He smiled, really wide and wrapped his arms around me. I stood still, not moving to hug back as he squeezed tightly.

"Thank you!" I stiffly nodded and tried to wriggle from his grip. He stepped back, still smiling. "I will pick you up at six. Be ready!" He unlocked the door and left.

Now that I'm alone, I notice how creepy this toilet is and rush out to the deserted corridors, wondering where Louis might have taken Harry. They could be anywhere. I hope Harry is doing okay. He was also my ride, so maybe I should search?

I walked through the corridors, probably going in a lot of circles then after a while, decided to check the car park. His car is gone. Probably should've done that first?

The walk home is cold. It's not as cold as it usually is, but the cold breeze is making my face feel quite numb.

I do wish my ride didn't disappear, but I also wish I knew that he was okay.

We were supposed to stick by each other and help each other avoid the situation that I literally ended up in.

When I got home, I stripped down to my briefs, pulling on my pyjama pants, brushing my teeth and diving into bed. I lay my glasses on the side table and snuggle under my covers to get all the warmth that was possible.

That was an unbelievably long day. I'm tired as hell.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

----------------

hello!

Hope you enjoyed!

If you would like a bonus Larry chapter on what happened between the two just comment yes :)

- E xx