12

It was great. I felt clueless though since I've never kissed anyone before. But he pulled away and just smiled, looking into my eyes. It was amazing. I was actually in a small bubble of happiness.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

and the bubble has burst.

"Louis I-" Louis glared, a tear falling down his cheek. Whoa, he has feelings!

"I get that you don't like hurting people, but why?" Liam pulled away and I followed, swimming to the edge to grab my glasses. "Why him?" it came out as a whisper and I frowned. I really don't get it. "Of all the people!" Liam jumped out of the pool and walked towards Louis but he stepped back, shaking his head. "I can't believe you would...I don't...You know what he did I can't..." I jumped out of the pool and walked over to the towels, grabbing one and wrapping it around my now shivering body.

"Louis that isn't him, I promise, he only looks like him". Liam was now hugging Louis while Louis cried?? What is going on?

"He killed him! He took him from me! I c...You just stabbed me in the back!!" I grabbed my shirt and walked towards the door.

"I better go, um, bye?" Louis sent a glare my way as Liam didn't pay attention as though I was just air. Ahh, back to normal? Gotta love it.

He stole my first kiss and now I'm just air how nice.

"Why aren't you gone!? Leave!" Liam held him as he charged, attempting to shove me. I flinched and stepped back. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He elbowed Liam in the side and broke free, sending his hands to my shoulders and I was engulfed by water. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to close my mouth but failed as water made me choke and struggle for air. I waved my arms around, trying to push myself up but struggled and swallowed more water. I felt a hard surface under me and then my body arched as cold air overtook the feeling of warm water. I coughed up water and heaved, begging for air that I had lost.

"Niall are you okay!?" I opened my eyes and shoved Liam away, taking a few minutes to regain my breath.

"Like you care". Louis sat on the bench, looking to the ground and I scoffed. "Let me leave, I want to go home". I stood up, stumbling slightly, feeling light headed and felt Liam's hands on either side of my arms. I shrugged him away.

"Niall please".

"He should go".

"Louis stop it".

"He's right. I should go".

"No!" Liam stood in my way and looked between Louis and I.

I'm wet and grumpy I want to go home!

"You guys need to stop fighting. You're both my friends and I do-"

"He is not your friend! Why are you stabbing me in the back Li? You know what he did! You know what he took! I know you and you would never do this to me".

"Louis he's not Greg".

Greg.

No. Not him.

He ruined so many peoples lives. 

"Louis, Niall hasn't hurt you in any way"

"He is probably exactly the same as that murderer!" I flinched at the word. "He's planning to do the same to you! He's tricking us!" 

"I..I really need to go". I choked out as tears clouded my vision. They dropped onto my glasses, making them blurry. 

"Niall no. Please". He stood in my way again. "Louis, he's a person too! You can't treat him like this for something he didn't even do! I know you're a kind and caring person Lou, you need to be nice to Niall. For me". Louis kept looking down, not cracking and Liam sighed. "Niall I really am sorry. I don't want you to leave, I'll get you some clothes that are dry, just..wait here". He ran from the room and I was stuck alone..with Louis Tomlinson. Wonderful. 

"Well, I can say your face looks better". He was smirking and I glared, as much as I could anyway. 

"Wow, a compliment, how nice of you". I spat at him and his smirk stayed. 

"I know what you're up to, you can't fool the Tommo". I frowned at him. 

"What is it that I'm up to exactly?" 

"Don't play dumb Horan". I rolled my eyes. "You're just like that scumbag murderer! You'll do to Liam what he did to me and I won't allow that. I won't let you hurt him. You're just a fat little ugly duckling and you can't get any lower". 

"What the fuck did I ever do to you!?" I'm crying again. Weak. "I don't understand! Being related to someone who is in the wrong doesn't make me like them! I'm nothing like him". 

"Yeah right" He walked closer to me and I felt threatened. He's slightly shorter than me but the way his body language was, I am scared. "You don't fool me Horan, I'll be watching you". I shivered as he whispered it beside my ear. His tone actually gave me chills. This day sucks. Why did Liam leave me alone with him? Is he crazy? 

"I don't hurt people, I mean, you can't talk". His expression formed to one of a scowl and I flinched.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean Horan?" 

"Like you don't know". I motioned to my face and body. "Only two people caused this, and one of them was you so don't you threaten me when I haven't hurt a person or thing in my life, unlike someone else that is standing in this room". He looked down with a frown etched on his face. His lips were turned somewhat down and his eyes turned to small slits. 

"Hey Niall, here's some dry clothes". Liam walked back in and held the fresh and clean clothes out to me. I looked back at Louis who still looked the same and grabbed the clothes. "Lou what's wrong?" He looked up at me, his eyes moving to Liam and between us several times. 

"Nothing. I'll go". He stepped away. " 'm sorry". I frowned, as did Liam, as Louis walked out the room, his shoulders hunched over. 

"What was that?" Liam looked to me, frowning. 

"That was Louis". I scoffed and shook my head. "There's no way". 

"Louis is a good person Niall". I glared at him and pulled the red polo over my head. 

"Yeah, bashing me repeatedly, working to humiliate me and make someone pretend to be my friend only to make me look like a fool is a real great person". After having the polo on, I walked from the room, towards the bathroom where my clothes were. After being dressed, I grabbed my school bag and Liam followed me to the front door. 

"Niall where are you going?"

"I'm going home Liam". I went to open the door but he stopped it with his hand and closed it. 

"Niall, please". 

"You do know keeping someone in your house without consent is classified as kidnapping". He frowned but let go of the door and stepped away. I rushed out as fast as I could. I'm actually so angry. How could he try and defend Louis like that!? I mean, I get he's Liam's best friend so sure but don't fucking do it to me! It infuriates me! How could he..I'm literally speechless. And how Louis accused me of hurting someone? HA! Me?  What a joke. 

They've brought up that horrific day way too many times in a small amount of time and it's bringing back way too many memories. I've tried to block it out but when people keep bringing it up, it does not help. I want to forget it. I don't want to deal with it anymore. It was my personal hell. 

It was the day I lost my brother,

and my best friend. 

------------------------------------

Anyone figured out what happened yet? ;)

It'll be revealed soon enough

Hope you enjoyed but I'm not too sure about this chapter :/

Vote!!

- elisha xxx