12

"Will he stay like this forever?" Sakura asked. Kurama put his shirt down and shrugged "I'm not sure to be honest I don't even remember how I sealed him inside of me. I don't really know any seals, I've been wondering if he did it himself but I don't quiet remember everything is a little vague" he closed his eyes for a long time trying to remember something but alas nothing came to mind.

"Even if we would be able to get him out, what about his body?" Sasuke asked looking at the adults in the room. "I have that part covered, his body is being contained but we don't have much time before it completely rots away. I'd say we have a week at the most" he said.

"A week?! If you couldn't have found answers in a month how good is a week!?" Ino yelled. "I don't know kid but we have to try something" Kurama said with a frown. "Shizune!" Tsunade yelled then almost immediately a women walked in.

"Yes?" she asked looking around and then stopping at the human version of Kurama. "Send ANBU troops to the Uzumaki clan hide out" Shizune was still staring at the swaying orange tails. "NOW!" she yelled snapping Shizune out of her trans.

"Yes Lady Tsunade!" she yelled running out of the room. "The Uzumaki clan? Naruto was part of a clan?" Sasuke asked. "Not quiet, his mother was Kushina Uzumaki the previous jinchuuriki of Kurama." Kakashi answered. "He is the last living Uzumaki" Kakashi said looking down.

"Lady Tsunade? What can we do to help?" Ino asked. "Ino and Sakura I want you to go with Kurama and help preserve the body as long as possible" Tsunade ordered Ino nodded and headed off with Kurama. "Sasuke you are to join the AMBU in the search" he nodded and walked out.

"What about me?" Kakashi asked stepping out of the shadows. "I want you to go see Hinata, you both need some time. I believe this whole thing has taken quiet an impact on you two.  I will inform Iruka he's been with Naruto since the Academy that when we told him he wouldn't leave his room at all" Tsunade said looking down. It had affected her too but she was the Hokage she had to be strong no matter how much it hurt.

Kakashi knew that and looked away, he gave a slight nod and turned heading for the Hyuuga estate to deliver the news.
*
Sasuke had reached the Uzumaki clan hideout the only place that was left of the Uzumaki clan. A small temple made of pure wood that led down to a basement. "This is it" an AMBU said. "How do you open it?" Sasuke asked looking for and door handles but all that was there was the Uzumaki crest with a hole in the middle.

"We use this" another AMBU said holding up a tube of a red liquid. "Is that blood?" he asked grabbing it. "That is correct, the doors can only be opened by Uzumaki blood. This is Kushina's blood, Naruto's mother" said one a hint of sadness in her voice.

Sasuke gave the tube back and stepped aside as the AMBU opened the doors. There we're countless scrolls on shelves neatly organized covered by a thick layer of dust. "Look for anything related to our situation no matter how small it is" Sasuke ordered, the 6 AMBUS nodded their heads in unison.

After hours and hours they came up empty handed. "There's nothing" Sasuke sighed as he got up and patted of the dust. "Sir I think we may have found something!" A girl with black hair yelled getting Sasuke's full attention.

He practically jumped on her as he looked over her shoulder to the small space. "A box?" he asked. "It's sealed rather tightly I think this may help us" she said grabbing the small wooden box. "Alright I put you in charge of the box until we get to the village, let's get back" he said as they went back the way they came.
*
"Ino we need more chakra!" Sakura yelled as sweat dripped heavily from her body. "Hai!" Ino said as she applied more chakra. Sakura and Ino had been trying to extend the time before Naruto's corpse decomposed but it was a lot harder than it sounded.

"Next is the potion" Sakura panted loudly as she stopped realizing chakra and went over to the work station. Ino kept putting in chakra as steady as she could and careful not use it all. "Help me apply this" Sakura said setting down a bowl that contained a mucky green liquid. Ino looked at Sakura who looked like she would fall over any second but she wasn't one to talk she must have looked the same.

"Kurama should be arriving at Konoha now, we should hurry we only have 4 days" Sakura said looking out the tiny window to see it was already dark.
*

"This is!" Kurama yelled as he read the scroll that was locked inside the box that took 3 hours to unseal. "What is it?!" Tsunade asked whipping around. "We have to see Chōmei"