9

A/N: I tweaked the words a bit okay maybe a lot. But here is the original!

-In Naruto's mind scape-

"Are you sure this will work?" Naruto asked worriedly. "I'll have you know I'm pretty incredible" Kurama said cocking his head up. "But how are you even gonna get out?" Kurama scoffed. "What do you think I've been doing all these years?" Kurama walked to the back of the cage.

There was a tiny hole there. "Alright let's do this" Kurama cracked his knuckles and let his chakra slowly flow out. "I'm a little offended, you wanted to leave so bad you made this" Naruto pouted. "You try being locked in an overly tight cage for 16 years!" Kurama snapped.

-outside-

Kurama's chakra slowly oozed out of Naruto while he was asleep. The chakra formed a Naruto clone with the original blue eyes. The clone looked around to see that he was in a room, it was his room.

The Naruto clone hid under the bed concealing his chakra as the sun rose. After a couple of hours he felt the bed move and then the weight was gone. Shuffling could be heard followed by the sound if water, the toilet, water again and then the smell of eggs.

Finally the door slammed, clone Naruto got out once he heard a clicking sound. "It should be here somewhere" clone Naruto shuffled around and finally found the cloak he was looking for. The original used it to buy things because no one would sell him anything if they knew who he was.

He opened the window and closed it, he jumped from roof to roof. "Everything is going according to plan, Kurama" clone Naruto said. "Good, remember to make sure they notice you. The instrument will be waiting for you when you get there. I'm counting on you" Kurama said.