7

"I wish I could take a picture" Sakura awed. "They're so cute" Ino cooed. "When did this happen?" Shino asked. "But this is so adorable" Kiba said Akamaru barked in agreement. Sasuke wanted to squeal but just looked at the two.

Hinata's eyes began to focus. She felt so warm and calm, she looked down to see bare skin. She looked up and her face went instantly red. "Aaahhh!!" she screamed pushing a sleeping Naruto and almost falling off the bed but being saved by Akamaru.

"Thanks Akamaru" Hinata gave a wary smile. "Are you okay Hinata?!" Kiba ran up to her and helped her up. "I'm fine, that just surprised me" Hinata said with a sigh.

"Eh.. *yawn* you guys talk too much" Naruto said getting up. "What the!? Naruto why are you covered in bruises and scars? And wow Tsunade said something about new eyes, but they're sick!" Kiba said looking closely at Naruto's eyes.

"Uh.... Anyway are you guys hungry? How about we go to Ichiraku!?" Naruto quickly put on his shirt and jacket. "No more little galaxies" Sasuke whispered with puffed cheeks. Naruto chuckled and punched Sasuke playfully "Did you love my eyes that much?" Naruto laughed.

"Idiot" Sasuke gave him a nudge. They laughed and made their way to Ichiraku. The villagers stared at Naruto in disbelief they had all heard about what happened but it was still something they couldn't really get used to.

"Hey old man!" Naruto yelled as he got in. "Hey Naruto! Wow.... Your eyes are so cool!" Ayame and the old man said in unison. "Um thanks, Anyway can I get an extra large miso pork ramen with extra pork" Naruto said sitting down the rest doing the same.

"Coming right up!" he yelled as the rest gave their orders. The bowls of ramen were placed in front of each customer. Naruto grabbed his chopsticks and ripped em apart and starting eating like it was his last meal.

"Hey Naruto, so like what happened to the instrument? The mirror fused with you so where did it go?" Sakura asked. "That's the cool part, watch this" Naruto put his hand on top of his other hand. "Summon!" his right hand fazed through his left hand and got the instrument out.

"Wow! Is your body like a storing shed or something?" Kiba asked. "That's one way to put it" Naruto said putting it back in. "Hinata sama! Your father wishes to see you." A Hyuuga servant panted as she saw Hinata walking down the streets with her friends.

"Oh that's right, there's a clan meeting today" Hinata said wide eyed. "I'll see you guys later!" she yelled as she ran off. "I should get going as well, I have to do some deliveries" Ino waved and headed off towards her family shop.

"I have to train" Sakura stretched and patted Naruto's back "I'll see you later" she smiled and walked away. "Then I guess i'm off too" Kiba yawned. "See you Naruto" Shino said. "Bye guys" Naruto waved.

"What about you Sasuke? Or do you wanna go get some ice cream before you leave?" Naruto smiled. "Wouldn't hurt" Sasuke said and they both walked off to get some well deserved ice cream.

-

"Lady Hokage, we found it" an AMBU said panting a bit. "Give it to me" she said almost yelling. The AMBU handed her the scroll and vanished. "What is that Lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked looking at the scroll she was reading intently.

"I knew it!" she yelled jumping up from her seat almost hitting Shizune. "What is it?!" her assist asked a bit worried. "Well something was bothering me about Naruto after the whole incident. So I sent a few troops to go find this" she waved the now closed scroll.

"What is it for?" Shizune asked. "This scroll contains every piece of information about the mirror of legends. I thought it was weird how Naruto's eyes stayed that way and now i'm sure if it. Naruto is under the control of the mirror and his hatred." Shizune almost gasped.

"But how?! I thought Ino saved him" she said. "I did too, but it seems the genjutsu on the Kyuubi was so strong it affected Ino" Tsunade said sitting back down. "So you mean, that everything Ino did was only a genjutsu?" Shizune was at a complete lost.

"Exactly, Naruto was not saved from the darkness. He became one with the darkness. I want you to keep him under close surveillance, if his anger gets out of control the village may not live to see another day" Tsunade closed her eyes trying to come up with a plan that didn't involved Naruto dying but alas she found none.

-

Naruto and Sasuke were sitting up on the great stone faces eating their ice cream. Sasuke turned to Naruto as he heard him chuckle. "What's so funny?" Sasuke asked as he took a bite of his popsicle. "Nothing just thinking of how ironic things are" Naruto smiled creepily making chills run down Sasuke's spine. "Naruto?" Sasuke called out, Naruto turned to him.

Sasuke almost fainted with all the bloodlust he leaked out. "What is it?" Naruto said with a crooked grin. Sasuke froze up a bit then regained his cool "Your ice cream is melting" Naruto's eyes widened as he felt something cold on his leg. Naruto screamed and hurriedly ate the ice cream.

Sasuke just sat there quietly trying not to show his fear. When Naruto turned to him, it was terrifying. That smile those eyes, that is not Naruto.