➳Chapter 18➳

Recap:

I sat up and grabbed my phone scrolling through the contacts. I hovered over Holly's name. Should I?

No I shouldn't. I'll wait a few days to do so.

I flopped back onto my bed and groaned loudly.

I just wanted her to be happy and she definitely did not look happy.

I sighed into my bed and closed my eyes.

Why do I fuck up all the time?

Bella's POV

It's been a week since the incident with Dylan and I've avoided him like he was the plague. He does keep attempting to talk to me but I ignore or answer him with short replies if needed.

I haven't been eating much lately. No throwing up. Just not eating. I can't be fat. No way in hell can I be fat.

I know ignoring Dylan seems childish and it probably is but I don't know why I feel some sort of anger and disgust towards him.

I know he doesn't care about me in anyway. So why do I care so much?

I snap back to reality when I hear Dylan cough rather loudly may I add.

"Are you going to keep avoiding and ignoring me?" He sounded over all fed up.

"I'm not avoiding you or ignoring you."

"Yes you fucking are!" He snapped angrily.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stared straight ahead at the tv playing.

"I'm fucking fed up of this shit!" He growled.

"Okay." I said blankly.

I heard his heavy footsteps and then a door slam.

I huffed in annoyance. I just mess up everything. With all of my feelings and stupid problems.

Hours passed and I endlessly watch Teen Wolf episodes and there is no sign whatsoever of Dylan.

This just makes avoiding him even easier. I had an apple in hand and was taking small bites of it whilst watching an intense scene of Stiles and Derek from season 1. Re-watching the whole thing like....

KISS! KISS! KISS! I chant to myself.

The door slammed open. "I can't fucking believe you!" Dylan slammed it shut behind him and was outraged.

Why is this boy always pissed??

I paused the luxurious scene of Derek taking his shirt off with Danny and Stiles in the room.

"What have I done now?" I asked deeply annoyed that Dylan ruined my Teen Wolf marathon.

"Why do you hate Holly so much?" He asked calmly this time but fury burned behind his eyes.

I frowned deeply, "I-we don't." I tried to say vaguely.

"Yes you fucking do!" He yelled at me and I flinched, "you didn't want me to ask her why you did because you'd know I'd find out how much of a monster you are!"

I looked at him confused, "W-what?" I stuttered.

Dylan crossed his arms and towered over me, "stop acting like the victim! Stop acting so fucking innocent!"