➳Chapter 16➳

WARNING: !May be slightly triggering! OR EXTREMELY. PLEASE BE WARNED.

Cover made by: LadyAditria

Recap:

I grazed where his lips last touched and sighed. For some unknown reason I already missed his lips. For some unknown reason I wished Jacob and Noah didn't interrupt us. For some unknown reason I found myself longing for another kiss.

We nearly kissed.

Bella's POV

The day started off pretty slow. I was bubbling with excitement for the pool party and I really couldn't concentrate on these meetings but forced myself to do so.

I watched a man in his late 20s blab on about something to do with the hotel and my mind drifted off the the party again. You couldn't blame me. I was just really excited.

I glanced at Dylan, who was already looking at me. His lips turned up into a half smirk and he looked back at the man again.

We hadn't talked about yesterday. We had said nothing about our near kiss but Dylan still looked low-key annoyed about it. He was acting the same, so I didn't think nothing of it.

What if we did kiss though? Where would that leave us? Would we be friends? Or would we be anything more?

I snapped back to reality once I heard laughs and claps. I stood up as I saw many of my colleagues standing up and shaking the other teams' hands. I smiled and did the same. Shake their hands and say thank you and bye.

Everyone finally left and I let out a loud sigh. Dylan chuckled. "Why are you do tired? You barely did anything." He sat next to me.

I slapped his chest lightly, "shut up." My stomach made a strange noise. "What time is it?"

"5-ish." He looked at his watch and then me.

"I'm hungry."

"Let's eat then head home?" He questioned and I nodded agreeing with the plan.

"When is the pool party anyway?" I asked as we stepped out of the building.

"Jacob told it actually starts at 8 but it doesn't really matter but he told everyone arrive after 8 because he doesn't want people to come before 8 for some odd reason."

I laughed at this. "He's a strange." So I had three hours to kill.

"Food?"

"Of course." I groaned.

An hour later we had ate and now we were lounging in the hotel.

Dylan and I sat next to each other and we watched an episode of Daredevil. We had just found out that we both were actually on the same episode and Dylan loved Daredevil. We both sat in comfortable attire. We were trying to kill time before the party.

I had a jar of Nutella in my arms and I watched the intense scene but I could feel Dylan shuffling a bit but I made no movement to stop him or anything.

Dylan grabbed my spoon and licked it. My reaction was quiet slow since I had no idea. "Dylan no!" I yelled the episode of Daredevil soon forgotten.

I reached to grab the spoon off him but he fell back and held it further away from him. I climbed on top of him. "Dylan!" I yelled when he grabbed the jar too. My sacred Nutella. My poor baby. I'll get you back baby. I will!