➳Chapter 4➳

Recap:

"I always street race." I pat his cheeks, as his honey coloured eyes bored into my crystal blue ones. "Be at my house with a caramel latte from Starbucks at 6:30" I smirked as he groaned.

"See you later." I winked at him and walked back into my car. My brother would get a ride from someone. So, I drove home, to rest from the exhausting day that I had.

Bella's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring out 5 Seconds Of Summer 'Heartbreak Girl'

I dragged myself to the bathroom, doing my usual routine. I rushed out of the bathroom. It's only Tuesday. Ugh! For God's sake!

I walked into my closet deciding that today I really couldn't be bothered. I wore a simple outfit, which consisted of black tank top (it had some writing on it) , checkered flannel, black ripped skinny jeans and black Dr. Martins. My hair was plaited into a side plait with some of strands of hair framing my face. I wore light makeup that consisted of; red lipgloss, mascara and black eyeliner, which made my blue eyes pop.

I grabbed my phone and black Dr. Beats headphones and walked out of the room. As I neared the kitchen I could hear loud laughing coming from behind the white door.

I casually opened the door, to see Dylan sitting on a stool, looming over some breakfast. His head was thrown back, as he let out loud laughs. He wore black ripped skinny jeans and a black shirt, that went well with his leather jacket. I turned to look at my brother, who was laughing, whilst my mom let out light laughs. She smiled happily as she saw me. It hit me suddenly, that Dylan moved in yesterday. Oh God!

"Good morning." I said my sentence short.

"Here's your latte." Dyaln handed me the

"Thanks." I said shortly sipping, my latte.

"Don't be rude Bella." My mom playfully scolded me.

"Yeh, don't be rude sis." Luke laughed.

"Morning to you too." I grumbled to me.

"Why so down?" Mom asked.

"It's Tuesday!" I exclaimed. "Plus it's school."

"We're going to be late babe." Dylan butted in, standing up and wrapping an arm around my waist. My mom awwed at his pet name for me and his gesture. Luke was already waiting next to the door.

"Don't call me babe." I muttered moving, my self out of his grip.

"What ever you say babe." He whispered in my ear before, walking off to Luke.

"I'm calling the principle today to ask if you would be able to start your detentions tomorrow." My mom said. "And please be home straight after school finshes." I nodded in response and walked to the boys, quickly throwing my empty cup in the bin. As I neared the door, I saw that Luke wasn't next to Dyaln anymore.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"He said he was going to be late for something. So, he rushed off." Dylan explained.

"And your still here because....?" I asked trying not to be a bitch.

"Can't a boy give a girl a ride?" He smirked, playfully.

"Well yes but, not a Bad Boy like you. It's weird!" I smirked. I tried to look for my keys on counter. I couldn't find them. My smirk turned into a frown.

"Can't find your keys?" Dylan asked, a perfectly shaped eyebrow raised.

"No! Do you have them?"