Chapter 5: Last peice

I had planted other body peices amongst many random buildings and even cars throughout gotham when i came to my final stop.
Number twenty.
I walked into a mexican restaurant and asked the first employee i saw for the rest room trying not to obviously limp.
They pointed me in the right direction and to my amusement it was a single bathroom with a lock.
Locking the door i wandered around getting my barrings of the filthy restroom.
A vent. Perfect.
I stood on the toilet and pulled a severed bit of my calf out of a pocket.
Pushing on the ceiling tile i moved it out of place just enough to place the bloody bit of flesh in and moved it back into place.
I pulled out my cell phone and texted the Joker. All done.
His response was a quick. Perfect. Come.
I texted a quick k before getting down with a sigh my body aching terribly.
Unlocking the bathroom i exited it and quickly left the restaurant looking for a taxi.
I heard a familiar giggle behind me causing me to jump slightly and wince.
God dammit.
"What the hell.." i began turning to look at Deadpool but was interrupted by a little gasp followed by hysterical laughter.
"I didn't expect to run into you here." he mumbled through hiccups and giggles.
"What is so damn funny?" I shook my head
"You and Harley are pretty tight huh?"
"I suppose..?"
"Does she play dress up with you?" he laughed
"Ew you sicko." i rolled my eyes
"I bet she tells you exactly what to wear..."
"Why do you think that?"
"Because you look like Harley's mini me." He laughed
I looked down at my black and red clothing, "whatever... What do you want."
"Burritos, Tacos, quesadillas, and Chimichangas." He seemed way too excited
"Well then by all means..." i muttered trying to flag down a taxi.
"Wait what brings you here?" he seemed overly suspicious
"Fresh air." i rolled my eyes, "and this new thing all the cool kids are doing called walking."
"Which is why you're trying to get a taxi." Deadpool chuckled
"I'm tired. Why do you care?" i shook my head irritatedly
"I don't." He shrugged, "i just love this place and its food and your broody angsty boomy teenage self being here is a little suspicious and odd.."
"You being here is odd." i pointed out. I was going to have to walk and hope this idiot didn't follow me.
"Eh fair enough..." he moved towards the door.
Walking as quickly as i could muster while still mantaining a normal ish looking walk i began heading in the direction i needed to go when i heard a call from behind me.
"Are you bleeding?" Deadpool jogged easily catching up his arms full of bags of mexican food.
"No." i rolled my eyes
"That says otherwise." he pointed to the sidewalk where i was leaving behind me bloody heel prints.
"Oh i guess i should've put that tampon in after all." i sighed rolling my eyes
"First off ew." Deadpool shivered,"secondly you said no wouldn't you feel that much blood?"
I shrugged, "I'm a young girl excuse me if menstrual problems aren't something i want to talk about with strange creepy men."
"Ew." Deadpool shook his head,"ew ewEw... And I'm not stupid we both know that's not from your... Period."
"Do we?" I smiled seeing a Taxi who i flagged down, "but you don't know that for sure and if you don't mind I'm going home to take care of this." i climbed into the taxi and watched him grow more and more distant as i directed the taxi where i needed to go.
I pulled out my phone and texted Harley, 'i ran into that Deadpool guy again, i think he's onto me.'
I took a few deep breathes trying to ignore the pain i felt becoming overwhelming.
Her response wasn't quiet the one i was i guess hoping for, 'he follow you?'
'No.' i sighed sitting up irritated the car ride was seeming to take for ever.
'See you soon?'
'Almost there.' I knew to respond quickly when it came to either Harley or Mr. J messaging or calling me.
Mr J wasn't well know for his patience and with the short unconcerned answers i was getting from Harley Joker was definitely behind them.