I walk into the living room and I squeal. A puppy! "Omg, who's puppy is this?" I ask as I pet her. Looks like the boys were all awake. Chris and Colton took the Advil too. The puppy was a sweet golden retriever, with lots of energy.

"It's your puppy," Ryan said. My jaw dropped.

"Your messing with me, right?" I stared in awe at the sweet puppy who was currently nibbling on my finger.

"She's yours. We thought you needed another girl in the house. " Luke said. I squealed and threw my arms around Luke.

"I love you guys!" I say.

"Man if it was only that simple to get a girl to love me. " Colton commented. I ignored him.

"She still needs a name," Kael said.

Hmm names....

She needs a perfect name and I can't come up with one right on the spot. Weston laughs at me probably thinking what I was thinking. "Give her a name tomorrow. Sleep on it," Weston said. I nodded and picked up the unnamed puppy. I brought her to my room and set her on the ground. She walked around the room sniffing and barking at random things, like shoes.

I flop on my bed and snuggle into the warm blanket. I hear soft whining and I look down to see the puppy trying to get up on the bed, and failing. I giggle and pick her up and let her on the bed. I snuggle into her and the blanket, sleep taking over my body.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Puppy supplies. Thats what I need. My kind genius brothers thought it would be a good idea to get a puppy and not the supplies. There's no food, bed, toys, bowls, anything! I grab my keys and head out the door. An arm jerked me back. I turned around to glare at one of the boys. Chris. I roll my eyes and walk out the door again. "Isabell wait!" He calls.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

I had to keep this facade up. He couldn't know I have feelings for him. I couldn't fall in love with my brother's best friend.

"I can go with you, I love dogs. " he said, putting his hands in his pockets. I sigh and motion him to get in the car. This was going to be a very long day.

-=+=-
I got the basic stuff done with Chris annoying me the whole time. I was now shopping for toys, bed, maybe some cute outfits, collars, and leashes.

I grabbed a blue, purple, and black collar with matching leashes. I hand Chris the basket so I could look at toys. I grab some adorable outfits and toss them at Chris. I carefully picked out each toy, Chris whining the whole time.

"Pick this one," Chris pleads. It was a brown football that squeaked. It was actually adorable.

"Fine," I say trying not to laugh at Chris' excited face. I grabbed a soccer ball toy too and some animal ones.

"I think your puppy needs a football jersey," Chris said. I look at him questioningly.

"Obviously animals aren't allowed on the field for football games but Coach loves you. The puppy will obviously need something to wear for the games. " Chris said in a duh tone. High school team spirit was all over the town. It was no surprise that they had a football jersey. I grab a cute little jersey with our school name on it.