"It's fine. Thank you, Mandy!" I said with a smile and started to walk away.

"You welcome honey! Good luck!" she waved at me with a big smile.

I stopped when I arrived in front of the metal doors. I sighed and turned around to face the boys.

"Good luck, S. Beat the crap out of them. The secret is to be confident and be cautious in the last round. At the others round, don't hold back, just let it go. Oh, and one last thing. If you feel like you can't go further in the last round, don't push yourself. I don't want you dead. Oh, and don't tell anyone about your element or battle moves! You don't know who your opponent is." Ash gave me the last minute advice.

"Yes, sir!" I mocked him.

He rolled his eyes at me and gave me a I'm-fucking-serious look.

"I should say Good luck, S, but I won't because you don't need it. You are too fucking awesome. Now shuu! Go and beat those fuckers!!! And I'm still mad at you!" Haz yelled and ran into the arena.

I chuckled while Ash shook his head. We walked into the arena and went on separate ways.

The arena was the size of a stadium. In the center was the battle ground which was dusty with no sign of grass. Above the battle ground were 5 big flat TVs used as screens for every part of the stadium. The bleachers were now almost empty but I know for sure that they will be full in no time. After I finish my little analyze, I made my way to the 'reserved for competitors' section. I took a seat at the top of the bleachers, from where I can see perfectly fine.

The stadium was already full, and it had been only ten minutes. After ten more minutes, in which I thought I will die of boredom, a tall man with white hair and a beard walked in the middle of the stadium with a microphone. He talked  about the exam, what stages we have to pass and the rules. The only new thing that made me make eye contact with Ash, who was on the other side of the stadium, was that he confirmed the new fifth round in combat and we're allowed to use our element during combat. He kept talking for  while, saying the mandatory thank you's to the sponsors and wishes us good luck.

I huffed out of boredom and looked around me. I was a little surprised to see people from all over the world in here. All of them were from all races, genders, heights or weights. I was surprised only because I though that there would be a different Academy in their country or continent. But at the same times it makes sense. I heard that this Academy is the best one out here.

If there are different countries or continents. This is a different dimension after all.

"I'm happy that I'm not the only one who looks like a major loner." I jumped a little and turned to my right to see the owner of the voice.

There was a petite girl, with medium dark hair and warm brown eyes. I couldn't help but think of one of those cute teddy bears when I looked at her. It could be the nice smile and the warm eyes.

"Yeah." I said and shifted awkwardly.

She chuckled. "Come on! Relax. I'm not going to kill you with a katana. By the way, I'm Spark, but you can call me Sparky." she said and extended her hand for me to shake.

Who names their kid Spark? Elementars apparently.

I looked at her for a second and hesitate before I shook her hand. "I'm Shadow. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled at her. She seems to be a nice girl. She honestly had me at katana, what can I say.

"Nice to meet you too. What's your element?" she asked with curiosity shinning in her big teddy eyes.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Don't get me wrong, but I'm not telling you."