"If he's there who was that?" I ran to him out of fear.

"Someone was there inside the house." I told him panting.

"Of course you were." He gave an obvious look.

"No, someone else. it's so scary." I looked at the villa then back at him.

"Yeah go on watch more horror movies." He mocked me.

"I'm serious."

"It's all your imagination. Come lay down." He pulled me and made me sit.

"You're looking good." He smiled at me.

"Okay, tell me already what's going on?" I asked him with a serious face.

"What?" He just raised his brows.

"I mean you're treating me very good and these past few days, I had lots of fun and now you're even complimenting me? Tell me you're okay right? you didn't hit your head somewhere?" I asked him checking his head.

"How rude!" He slapped my hands away.

"It's not my fault. Anyone will be suspicious. You're not planning to murder me after this? Like this was your last week on earth and now bye?" I waved my hand.

He laughed out loud.

"Murder, Teresa? Seriously? You and your imaginations." He flicked on my forehead.

"But it's true someone was there." I pointed at the house.

"Yah right! Now stop your horror story and stop spoiling our date." He got up and pouted.

"Date?" I raised my brows.

"Why? Can't I take my wife on a date?" He crossed his arms.

"Who said you couldn't?" I smiled.

"Then remove that frown off your face and just enjoy the date." He knocked my forehead with his finger.

"Okay."

"Lay down, you're missing the perfect view." He laid back and patted the sheet beside him.

I lay down beside him.

"wah! The sky's so beautiful. Full of stars." I said happily.

"By the way what do normal couples do on a date?" He asked looking up.

"You've never dated?" I looked at him.

"Nope, I just got engaged and married." he answered.

"Of course which sane girl would date you? Every sane girl will run away from you." I teased him.

"Yeah you're no.1 insane." He looked at me and smiled.

"I'll hit you on your face. I'm an exception." I gave him an angry look.

"Yeah, yeah of course."

"This guy, getting on my nerves, now who's the one spoiling the date?" I scold him.

Ryouma: "Okay, okay my bad. Bad joke."

Teresa: "So normally people talk about their likes and dislikes, maybe?"

Ryouma: "You've never dated? Boys must have avoided you, I understand."

Teresa: "It's not like I didn't have any opportunities, I just preferred not to."

Ryouma: "And you're the one to talk."

"Why you?" I raised my hand to hit him.

"Peace." He showed peace sign with his fingers.