Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

 “So you are telling me that in your world any magical creature exist?” The Princess asked in amaze.

  I shook my head. “Nope, we only thought they were fairy tales, things created by our imagination.” I replied.
“Oh, my gods! You people are wrong!” She squealed. “We are more alive than anything else! I think some of the creatures have live in your world since a long time ago.”
“I guess that's how we found out about you all.” I said, leaning against the wall getting closer to the door. I wanted to leave already. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy been around the Princess. She is pretty and funny and all that, but I had been thinking about Anastasia the whole time. I just wanted to go where she was and see if she was alright and make sure that she was here and wasn't part of my imagination.
The first two days I was here, I allucinated her most of the time, but now that she was here I just wanted to make sure she was actually there.
“So tell me Jason, did you heard my mom was going to throw this um...how do you called in your world? Party? Yeah, a party to you four?”

“No, I didn't know.” I replied. “But I thought the situation was serious? Shouldn't we be getting ready to battle?”
“Yeah, but the Riders' fest is a tradition, and my mom don't want to break the tradition. So she said the Riders' fest will be held in four days from today at the Ballroom.” She explained. “So I was wondering if y—“ Someone knocked on the door, interrupting her and I think I heard her...growl? She exclaimed. “Yes, come in!”
Two men in armor and spears enter the room. “Milady, the Queen would like to talk with him.” One of the soldeirs. Their blue and white suits were a little to long for them, because they seem to be having troubles adjusting them every now and then.
“Tell the Queen I'm on my way.” I said. “And um...can one of you wait for me outside?”
“Yes, sir.” The other one responded and they both walked out of the room.
“Well, see you later, Princess.” I said, starting to walk to the door.
“Please call me, Gilraen.” She said.
“Um...ok, Gilraen.” I replied. I walked out of the room and saw that one of the guards was waiting for me outside. “Okay, take me to the Queen, please.”

The guard nodded and started to walk through the corridor. I followed behind, trying to keep up with his pace, which was kind of hard since the guard walk very fast. He didn't stop for nothing, not even when a guard told him something, he just walked and talk as he did.

“Do you know what the Queen wants to talk about?” I asked as we walk, which was kind of hard, but I was doing good so far.

“I don't know, sir.” He replied politelly.

Sir? That makes me kind of old and important, but I don't know why I am important. Yeah, I know I'm a dragon rider, but that doesn't mean I that important, right? I'm just a normal kid...who found a dragon egg, went through a vortex, and is not going to the room of a Queen from a place full of elves and other magical creatures.

“Please call me Jason.” I said.

“Okay, sir.” He replied.

I sighed in defeat. This was going to be harder than I thought. I don't like to be in the spotlights, and now I was in that moment. I felt self-sounscious when I was on the swimming team, but now I felt even more. But I guess, I'll have to get use to it.

“We are here, Sir.” The guard said, stopping in front of a room with huge doors made of gold and silver. The designs in the door were of lions raising in their two rear paws, and the head of an eagle as the doorknob.

“Thanks, and please, I'm begging you. Call me, Jason.” I said and knock on the door. The doors swang open slowly with a squeaky sound, making them sound like one of those scary movis.