Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

I woke up, hearing people talking. I saw my friends, Dustin and Naomi, talking about something with the dragons eating, and I heard my grandpa talking to two other persons. Anastasia was humming and then I felt a wet rag on my forehead.

“They can't go!” I heard grandpa exclaimed. “They are to young and they are no ready either!”

“But they have to go!” A deep voice replied.

“You know its their destiny” A sweet, but bossy voice said. When I heard her speak I knew if she ask me for my money or my baseball cards collection she would have them and that's something impossible, because not even the school bullies would take them away from me even if they threated me with beating me up all year long. “They can't turn their backs to their destiny, no one can't, and you know it, Frederick!”

“But they are only kids, for god's sake!” Grandpa cried.

“So were the first Dragon riders, too” The deep voice said.

Grandpa sighed and said, “They won't go”

“They have to go!”

“They are my Grandson and his friends! And they are only kids!” Grandpa shouted, making Naomi and Dustin stop talking and turned to them, and Anastasia drop the rag on my face.

“We are going where, Grandpa?” I asked, sitting up slowly. I took the wet rag off of my face and tried to turn to face Grandpa.

“Jason, you're alright!” Anastasia exclaimed, hugging me. Taking the air out of my lungs.

“Ana, I need...I can't breath” I managed to said.

“Oh, sorry” She said quietly, letting go slowly.

“We are going to Nasgard” A guy with a deep voice and looks like a teenage said. Then I realized he was the person I heard just moments ago.

He has short brown hair that stood up like a porcupines style. He was kind of build up and has high cheekbones and a pointed nose and ears. His eyes were the color of a leaf, light green. He was also wearing white dressing shirt under a brown vest and brown leather pants, too, and some wierd pointed shoes. He have a sword strapped on his back.

And beside him was a girl that look like the same age he was. She looked taller, but not that much, I still was a little taller than her by an inch. She was wearing a white tight dreassing shirt with a little brown vest to that stop at the middle of her stomach. She has also a black thighs under a little brown skirt that matched with her vest and black boots. She was beautiful. Her blushed high cheekbones and blonde curly hair that stop below her shoulders. A sword was on her side.

“Who are you,anyways man?” Dustin asked, standing up.

“Oh, I'm sorry where are my manners” The guy said, “I'm Beren Súrion”

“And I'm Lúthien Mithrandír” The girl said, “And together we are...”

“The DYNAMIC DUO!” They both shout standing back to back with their arms crossed over their chests.

“More like the dynamic freaks” I heard Dustin mumbled, making Naomi giggled.

“What did you said?!” Beren yelled, walking toward Dustin putting his face inches away from Dustin's. “Say that again and your dead, kid!”

“Kid! Who are you calling kid?!” Dustin shouted, clenching his fist in anger.

Dustin has never like people calling him kid. If you called him kid, is like saying Green Day sucks to him. I don't know how he want people treat him as a teenager or even an adult, if he can't even act like one, but he is still cool and I love him like my brother.