A/N:First tag!!

I just noticed that I got tagged by star3meifaw a few days ago. I think I just have to say 13 things about myself so here it goes:

1. I have the same kind of synesthesia as FandomQueenMC. The 'graphene-colour' one which is when numbers and letters are different colours, if that makes sense.

2. I have an older brother who is 20. Nearly 21.

3. I have 3 best friends and I call us the three musketketeers (< I misspelled that horribly XD)

4. I call my cat my Fi-Fe or Fido-Felinus. I got that from garfield. It basically means a cat that looks like a dog. The reason I call her that is because she does things like plays fetch and does tricks.

5. I am terrified of spiders.

6. Whenever I'm playing COD with my brother (When he comes to visit) and he chases me he starts screaming "WOULD YOU LIKE A SPOT OF TEA?" and starts calling me 'Poppet' in a terrible english accent. Don't ask me why. My brother is a manchild.

7. One of my Bffs call me Mr. Meowser. I don't know why. I mean, sure cats are my favourite animal but Mr. Meowser? Seriously?! Eh, I still love her anyway.

8. At home when I'm bored I'll just start singing randomly.

9. I like Minecraft Roleplays more than actual tv shows.

10. I love anything to do with pirates and spies. My fav movie is the Pirates of the caribbean franchise and my fav books are the Jane blonde series (Basically, just a teenage girl version of James bond who has a crime-fighting cat)

11. I have a parrot named 'mahogany' of 'hoggy' for short. Named after my bbf. I don't know if she has Wattpad but her Deviant art is mahoganymidnight so go check her out! [Edit: Okay, now she has a Wattpad! Her user is mahoganymidnight ]

12. I'm learning Shao lin from my mom. We have these giant bamboo sticks I'm using while she teaches me in the backyard.

13. And finally, Last year I met Ashley Argota (She was in Lab rats and True Jackson VIP) I have a picture but I will only you guys when I decide to do a face reveal.

Now I tag:

hermione1325

FandomQueenMC (I can't remember if you've done it already so if you have just ignore this)

Anna-WolfAlpha

Madisonhorton804

KawaiiFangirl_xoxo

You don't have to do it if you don't want to.

That's pretty much it for now.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

-Onci <3