Practice

Sky's POV:

I was in the cafeteria talking to Max about what we should do today after school.

"I say we play Smash." I suggested.

"Fine by me. I'm gonna beat you with Rosalina." He smirked.

"You mean ELSA~" I teased.

"Shut up." He playfully punched my arm. 

"Sorry dude. But you're going to lose. Why? Because you forgot. LITTLE-" Before I could finish my theme song I heard shouting from the corner of the cafeteria.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO I'M ALLOWED TO TALK TO!"

"What's going on over there?" Garroth pointed in the direction of the commotion. I noticed his face was kind of red. Did something happen? Meh, I'll ask him about it later.

"Let's check it out." Dante got out from his seat. Max and I looked at each other before following him to the scene. There was that prick, Ivy, and someone in a cloak. They sounded like a girl. Both of them were screaming and shouting at each other. Ivy challenged the mystery girl to the singing competition. She stood on her table and shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You want a sing off? I'm not scared. And the name's Jess. Just thought you might wanna know the name of the person who's gonna KICK. YOUR. BUTT."

"Aph!" Me and Max whispered at the same time. I tried to get a better look at her and saw she was also wearing a mask. How can she see through that thing? I wondered. Probably the same way I see through my eyepatches. The cloth is made in a way so if it's in front of your face you can see through but if you see someone wearing it you can't see their face. Ivy laughed her annoying, evil laugh and told Aphmau that the contest was for duets only. I glanced at Max and he nodded, knowing what I was thinking.

"I'll sing with her." I got on the table and stood next to Aphmau.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day I decided to text everyone to tell them about the sing off.

(A/N: S=Sky, A=Aph, J=Jin, Sh=Shelby, Al=Alesa,R=Ross,B=Barney, M=Max)

xXText StartXx

S-Hey guys, you there?

J-What's poppin?

S-Did you see what happened at lunch?

Sh-Yep. Aph, how do you always end up getting into these situations?

A-Not my fault! She started it.

M-When are you guys going to practice?

B-What song are you doing anyways?

R-MIKU!

Everyone-NO!!

R-Awww ):

Al-How about we come over to your place and decide there?

M-Fine with me. Adam we'll play smash some other time.

A-Then it's settled. The girls and I will head to your place. Bai! 

S-Later.

R-Cya.

xXText EndXx

Aphmau's POV:

I put my phone away and headed to the exit. Emmalyn ran up to me.

"I can't believe you're going to sing a song with Sky!" She squealed.