Sing-Off Part 1

Aphmau's POV:

As the girls dragged me up the stairs, I tried to get out of their death grip. Now don't get me wrong, I love trying on cute outfits and stuff like that but Alesa and Shelby can keep it up for hours. All I do is take like 3 minutes to choose my clothes and then get changed.

"Guys, have you forgotten that I wear a mask and cloak to school? Unless you have a bunch of that stuff in your closets I don't think this will work." I said as they pushed me into Shelby's room.

"Aww Aphmau, sweetie. Of course we have it. You see, out of all our rooms, you got the odd the odd one out." Alesa giggled.

"How so?" I raised my eyebrow.

"We have something you don't. This." Shelby pushed a button that was next to her closet and the closet door opened.

" Shelby pushed a button that was next to her closet and the closet door opened

(A/N:^^^ I want one of those ^^^)

"YOU HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET!?" I screamed.

"Yup. You chose the purple room, which didn't have one.  I guess Logan didn't think you'd want one." She shrugged.

"Now go try these on." Alesa handed me a pile of clothes and pushed me into a dressing room. After a lot of outfit changes they finally decided on a galaxy diamond sweatshirt, cloud pattern shorts, purple net gloves, black high tops with purple shoelaces and a white mask. But when it came to the cloak they were both arguing over it. Shelby gave me a red one to try on.

"You look like little red riding hood." Alesa commented and Shelby glared at her. "Try this." Alesa gave me a black cloak.

"Now you look like the grim reaper." Shelby smirked. Alesa scoffed and started arguing with her again. I ignored them and started walking around the closet when I layed my eyes on a cloak that was basically just a hooded cape. I put it on and walked downstairs back to the girls.

"OH YEAH?! WELL I SAY-" Alesa stopped when she saw me and Shelby turned around.

"How about this?" I twirled.

"Perfect." They both smiled.

"Let me just add the finishing touch." Shelby got out a couple of markers and started drawing on my mask. "Hold still.. And done! Look in the mirror." I did and saw that she had drawn a black and pink phoenix on it. "I know a phoenix was always your mom's symbol and now it's yours. So I figured this would be a nice touch." I grinned and hugged both of them.

"I'm lucky to have friends like you guys."

"We know."