Mean girls, Nice guys and a Little Kiss

A/N:First off, I just want to say, you guys are awesome. 130 VIEWS? I started this book like a week  ago. Every single chapter has at least one vote and I already have someone who wanted to do a cover for this. This is only the 6th chapter of the ACTUAL story and it's already come a long way. Thank you, You rock. Now enough of my chatter, Let's get on to the story.

Aphmau's POV:

All eyes were on Nicole as she spun the bottle. I wasn't too worried about it landing on me because of two things, 1) I was best friends with the guys so if I had to kiss them it wouldn't be that awkward. We've been through worse. and 2) If I had to kiss one of the girls it wouldn't be that bad considering it's just a game. Although I still eased up a little when I saw the bottle landed on Alesa. 

"And the lucky person iiisss-Sky!" Nicole said as it landed on him. Alesa immediately started blushing and Adam hid his face. They got close to each other and me and Shelby quietly fangirled over how cute they were.

"Hi." Alesa avoided his eye contact.

"You okay with this?" Adam rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you? This is your first kiss and you should probably do it with someone special and that's not me and-" He interrupted her by kissing her. Alesa melted into it and after a minute they broke apart.

"Aaaaaawwww." Everyone said making them realize we were watching them the whole time. Both their faces reddened and the sat down in their places again. After that we played for a while but it wasn't nearly as interesting as the 'Skylesa' moment as I'd like to call it. At the end of the night we watched some of 'The Crafting dead' episodes, I fell asleep about halfway through the 4th season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open and I quietly got off the couch. Everyone is still asleep, Perfect! I thought. This way I could get changed and leave before they woke up so they don't know that I am Jess. If I have only one goal on this mission it's to actually KEEP my cover unlike the guys who blew it on the second day we're here. Well, the 'not-knowing-each-other' part. Thank mom that they managed to keep the 'being a spy' secret.  I snuck up to my room and looked at my closet. Along with the usual mask, cloak, shoes and gloves I tossed on a purple beanie hat, black leggings and a denim shirt.

Before heading out the door I grabbed my gadget pouch and decided to leave a note so the others wouldn't get suspicious

Sorry I had to leave early but there's a science project I need to work on and my school is really far from here. Hope to meet you meet you girls again,

-Phoenix

Then I remembered what Donna had asked of me.

P.s: Shumpie you look a bit sick. Maybe once you get to school you should stop by the nurse. 

Now that that's done, time to get going. I thought to myself. It was a beautiful day so I decided to ride my pennyboard to school.

 It was a beautiful day so I decided to ride my pennyboard to school

(A/N:^^That's actually the one I have in real life XD^^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I reached school I heard some commotion. I stuffed the board in my bag and ran to the source of the noise. Turns out it was Ivy, Alex and Lily. They were bullying someone, it looked like EMMALYN!? AW HELL NO! (A/N:Cue Sassmau)Not on my watch. I spotted a football laying on the grass and knew what I had to do. With all my force, I kicked it and it bounced straight off Ivy's head.

"OW! OK WHO THREW THAT!" She shrieked.

"Ahem." I coughed. They all looked at me.

"Oh look it's the freak who's to ugly to show her face." Lily pushed me but I stood my ground. Emmalyn signed to me,

'What the heck are you doing?!' and I subtly replied with.

'Trust me.' Then I turned around and walked away. 

"You're not getting away that easily." Ivy sneered and grabbed my arm. Just according to plan. In one swift move I grabbed HER arm with my hand and swung her over me so Ivy landed on her back. (A/N: I described the best I could but it still isn't that great so here's what I'm talking about except instead of Ivy landing on her feet she landed on her back:)

"Word of advice, don't do that." I mimicked her squeaky voice and left. Emmalyn ran up to me.

"Wow. On your first day you stand up to Gene and today you take down Ivy. Are you asking for trouble?" 

"No. But life sure is a lot more fun with it." I smirked at her.

"I couldn't agree more." A voice said from behind us. I turned to see three boys standing there. One with sea blue eyes and sandy blonde hair, one with baby blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and the third was a bluenette with dark blue eyes. I recognized them as Garroth, Laurence and Dante and it looks like Laurence had spoken up. "I'm Laurence, that's Garroth and that's Dante."

"U-h um." Emmalyn looked like a nervous wreck. Well, they were part of the popular boys. I spoke up for her before she could embarrass herself.

"Jess. And that's Emmalyn-wait. Dante?" I had just remembered the dare Nicole got.

"Yeah?" He looked at me, confused.

"Nicole said she wanted to see you."

"She did." A pint tint appeared on his face but I ignored it. "Um. She's over there now. Might as well go see what she wants." He walked towards the group of girls who had just come from the sleepover at my house.

'Come on, this is gonna be good!' I grabbed Emmalyn's arm and dragged her to the front of school.

"Where are you going?!" Laurence tried to ask me but we were already long gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY NICOLE!" Dante ran up to her. Instantly she froze and the others started giggling. She bit her lip and walked up to him, hanging her head low. "Someone said you wanted to see me." Nicole took a deep breath, grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. Dante just stood there, shocked as she pulled apart and ran away.

"NICOLE!" Katelyn went after her. After a second to process what was happening, Dante shook himself back to reality and followed katelyn.

"That was adorable!" Emmalyn squealed. "Wait, how did you know that was going to happen?"

"I have my ways." I dramatically flipped my hair. At least I tried to, then realized my hair was under my hood so I just flipped thin air. Emmalyn noticed this and we both started laughing. "Let's go, class is gonna start soon."