The sleepover

Aphmau's POV:

Mrs. Molly asked us a bunch of questions about my Mom. I let Jin answer all of them for me because I already knew the answers. I was busy drawing on my arm when I got called on.

"Jess. Irene had children, true or false." I pointed to Jin because I really didn't feel like talking but she made me answer it. "You haven't said a single word today. Now, please answer the question."  I got up and walked over to the chalkboard. One minor setback wasn't going to make me speak up, so I wrote it on the chalkboard instead. Now, I could have easily written 'true' but I knew not everyone believed my Mom existed.

Irene is a legend. Not yet proven to be true, not yet proven to be false. Until we have a definite answer on whether or not she was real. It's a mystery.

I put down the chalk and sat down. I'm guessing the teacher didn't expect me to know the answer (A/N:God, I'm saying 'answer' WAY too much) Because she just stared at me, shocked. Eventually, she just said "Very good Jess." and continued with the lesson. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the day was over I dragged Jin behind the school and punched as hard as could in the shoulder.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" 

"Now you have an excuse to go see the nurse. You're welcome." I replied and ran to my bike before he could do something bad to me. The ride was short and when I got home Alesa and Shelby were setting down snacks and pillows in the living room. I saw a bowl of popcorn and devoured a handful of them.

"Hey! Hands off. Those are for our friends." Shelby took the bowl away from me.

"Your friends?" I asked.

"The ones we met in school. We all decided that in order to get to know each other better, we would have a sleepover." Alesa explained.

"HERE?"  

"Yeah. Aph calm down it's just a few girls." Shelby put a hand on my shoulder but I shook her off.

"Just a few girls. Have you guys forgotten that WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW EACH OTHER!?" I was fuming. The second I said that their eyes widened.

"Oh no. I didn't think of that." Shelby said worriedly.

"As long as you don't wear your mask, it's fine! Right? We can just say that you don't go to Phoenix high." Alesa said.

"Okay, but, what am I going to say my name is. It can't be Jess and the first rule of being a spy is 'Never tell anyone your real name.'"

"How about Phoenix?" Shelby suggested.

"That's my codename, It will be obvious that I'm a spy if we use that." I said.

"Exactly! TOO obvious. No one would think you would do it. That's why you have to use it! 'Do the unexpected.' Isn't that what you always say to us?" She elaborated.

"Huh. I like the way you think Shumpie." I smirked. "Let's get this party started."

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had gone up to change out of my clothes and mask. I changed into clothes that were comfortable and a pair of fuzzy slippers, then put my hair in a messy bun:

 I changed into clothes that were comfortable and a pair of fuzzy slippers, then put my hair in a messy bun:

"PHOENIX GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE, THE GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR YOU!" I heard Alesa yell from the steps. I went downstairs and saw that ALL of the nice popular girls were.

"Phoenix, this is; Cadenza," Shelby pointed to a girl with fiery hair. "Zoey, Kawaii~chan" An elf with white hair with a pink tint and a cat person with pink hair. "Lucinda." The witch. "Katelyn and Nicole." The inseparable besties, according to what I've heard. "And this is Teony." A girl with dark skin and hair.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I smiled. I showed them the snacks and even had a few myself. "Alesa! Do we have any Kit Kat?" I said with my mouth stuffed.

"No. And don't talk with your mouth full!" She scolded me. I swallowed the food whole and observed the snack table. There were brownies and.. Chips! Perfect!

"I guess I'll have to make my own." I said and grabbed a brownie with a few chips. I put them all in my mouth at the same time.

"OMI How can you eat that?" Katelyn gagged.

"What? It tastes just like a Kit Kat." I replied.

"Give me a taste!" Nicole copied me. "YUM! You're right it does!" We laughed while the others cringed.

"Can we get on with the games now?" Katelyn got up.

"Sure!" Me, Shelby and Alesa were all excited but the others looked worried. I think we were about to play truth or dare when the door opened. It was Ross.

"Girls, the guys were wondering if-" He layed eyes on Katelyn and gasped. "MIKU!!!" Katelyn punched him.

"R-I mean DONGUS!" Shelby rushed over to his side and helped him up.

"Thanks cuz." He dusted himself off.

"You two are cousins?" Teony cocked her head.

"Yeah and he's are neighbour." I answered for them.

"Are you guys having a sleepover? Cool! Lemme go get the guys!" Ross ran out the door and came back in a few minutes later with Adam, Barney, Max, Jin and sleeping bags. I sighed.

"So much for not knowing each other." I muttered under my breath.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelyn sat in a circle and started off the game. 

"Nicole! Truth or dare?"

"Dare, I ain't no chicken."

"Your funeral. I dare you to kiss Dante the second you see him tomorrow." Nicole went pale.

"A-a-alright. Fine. I'l' k-kiss D-dante." She shook her head and gained back her confidence. "Barney, Truth or dare?"

"Truths." He chose.

"Why do you talk in that accent?"

"What accents?" He looked confused. 

"What do you mean-Just take your turn!" Nicole gave up. This carried on for a few rounds and tons of weird stuff happened. Kawaii~chan gave Max a makeover, Jin got turned into a talking cat and Zoey was covered in whipped cream. Soon it was Cadenza's turn.

"Phoenix, Truth or dare?" 

"I've seen the dares you give and they are not pretty. Truth." I said with no hesitation.

"Who do you like?"

"No one." I said with a straight face. Shelby had a sly grin.

"Oh really, not even the guy who you were with last night?" She remarked

"Oooh. What guy? Was he cute. Spill girl." Lucinda smirked. I didn't want to explain the situation to all of them.

"I sprained my ankle and he carried me home so I could use a healing potion on it. No big deal." I lied about my ankle.

"No big deal?" Alesa scoffed. "HE WAS SHIRTLESS!" Now all of the girls were asking me about him and all of the guys were making kissing noises.

"Can we do something else!" I was sick of this.

"Why didn't you say so?" Katelyn sniggered and pulled out a bottle. Nicole placed it in the middle.

"Pucker up girls."