Sing-Off Part 2

Aphmau's POV: 

My head whipped around and I took off in the direction off the scream. I ran all the way to the back off the school and hid around the corner once I saw people. 

"That should keep her quiet." I heard Gene's irritating voice. I peeked around the corner and saw five people. Three of them could be seen in the moonlight. It was Zenix, Sasha and Gene. As for the fourth figure, all I could see was their silhouette. The fifth person was a girl, she was laying on the ground, not moving. This isn't good. Better change into something more camouflaged. I reached under my hood and pressed the button on my butterfly hair clip. I knew they were too busy talking to notice the flash of light which indicated I changed into my mission suit. My mission suit was a black long sleeved crop-top with 2 white stripes on each sleeve, ripped leggings, a leather skirt, my hoodie, utility belt, a cloth mask that covered my mouth, a mask that covered my eyes and a pair of combat boots that went up to just below my knee. Everything was black except for the boots, which were white. Finally, my hair was done up with the clip.

"Agents, are you there?" Donna's voice suddenly ran in my ear, making me jump

"Yeah what is it?" I whispered, backing away from the corner so they wouldn't hear me.

"What you need?" Adam got on the line.

"We just left your office." John got on as well.

"I have an update on the mission." Donna's tone changed to a serious one. We all kept quiet and let her continue. "Disaster got a tip off that there's an Agent in the school."

"What?!" Adam exclaimed. "So, now he knows the DIVINE are in Phoenix high. Well, that's just FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC."

"Let me finish. I said Agent. As in SINGULAR. He knows there is one but he doesn't know there's more of us nor does he know who you are."

"Okay, but how does this affect our mission? I mean, sure the Shadow knights will be more suspicious of everyone but it isn't that big of a deal." I inquired.

"That's not all. Disaster is sending another Shadow knight to phoenix drop. His second best agent."

"So we'll be dealing with the two top SK's and the three worst. That's not good." John groaned.

"Not to mention, that we still don't know who the top agent is!" I whisper-shouted.

"He or she should arrive tonight." Donna informed us.

"Wait, tonight?" I started to put the pieces together. The SK's talking with a fourth person right after they knocked out a girl. At least, I hope she's unconscious. "Donna, the Shadow knights are out 'round the back of the school. They're talking to someone but I can't see who. It might be the new agent. I'm going in-"

"NO!" She cut me off. "Phoenix don't move. If we want to find out what Disaster's planning we need them. ALIVE. Budder, Dino, get to her now. And hurry." And with that she left the line, along with the guys. A minute later, Adam and John came up to me, they were in their mission suits too. 

(A/N: Adam=Left, Barney=Right

(A/N: Adam=Left, Barney=Right.)

"There they are. Although I can't get a good look at the person in the back." I pointed to the shadow of the fifth shadow knight.

"Leave it to me. My shades are one of my gadgets. They can act like binoculars, have night vision and a bunch of other cool stuff." Adam adjusted his sunglasses. 

"While you're at it, make sure the girl over there is okay." I wanted to be sure she wasn't dead.

"Yeah she's fine, just out cold. And as for our mystery person, it's too dark to see their face."

"I thought you said you have night vision!" John whisper-shouted.

"I DO. I'm just not sure how to work this thing." He started pressing random buttons that were on the side of his sunglasses while John just rolled his eyes.

"Then it's settled." Sasha announced. All of us froze and turned back to them. We had completely forgot they were there. Good thing we whispered the whole conversation. 

"What's settled? What were they talking about?" John started panicking a little. "What if they said something about what they're looking for?"

"Relax." Adam calmed him down. When I looked back at our enemies I found they were gone.

"Great. Now what?" I turned back to the guys.

"Might as well go home." John shrugged.

"Wait! What about the girl? Someone should make sure she gets home safe" I stopped him from leaving. Adam and John exchanged looks.

"NOT ME!!" They both shouted and made their arms into a cross on their chest before running.

"Some friends you are." I muttered and sighed.

"Huh? What happened?" I heard a voice from behind me. It was the girl waking up. After changing back into my normal clothes, I helped her up and now could see her face. She had very pink strawberry blonde hair and pink eyes.

"You tripped and hit your head on a rock." I lied. "My name is Jess."

"Hi. I'm Alexis." She smiled.

"By the way, Are you okay? You took a pretty bad fall." I asked Alexis while she dusted herself off.

"Don't worry. I have a small headache but nothing major. Oh my! It's already dark?! I gotta get home. Thanks by the way." She chirped and disappeared into the shadows. I yawned. It's been a long week. Finally I can just go home and collapse in my room. I turned on my phone light and made my way to my motorbike.

A/N: [EDIT] Man I was really rushing this this chapter, I went through it and corrected the mistakes.