Chapter 19

As we arrived to Farkles house, I felt a wave of excitement go over me.

We parked in his driveway and got out.

"FARKLEEEEEEY!!" I yelled as I walked in without knocking.

"Maya? Is that you?" I heard a voice come from the kitchen and I walked over to see who it was.

"Oh my goodness! It's my sweet honey! How have you been darling? I haven't seen you in such a long time!"

I walked up to her and engulfed her in a big bear hug.

"I've been really good, I've missed you so much! I have to come and visit you more often so we can have some more 'tea time'."

She giggled and kissed me on my forehead. She walked over to the stove and continued to clean it.

"Farkles upstairs with Riley, you can go up or wait in the living room honey!"

I said thanks and walked into the livingroom and sat across from Lucas.

"Excited?" I asked as reclined my chair.

He chuckled.

"It's not my first time going camping, Hart."

I rolled my eyes and laughed along

"It's your first time going with MEEE, aka your best friend and favorite person of all time."

He laughed and I smiled at him.

"How ya holdin up? You okay?" I asked as I have him a sweet smile.

"I guess.. It would've hurt more if I had actually loved her though. Like I liked her but, it wasn't like," he leaned in closer to me and whispered, "I didn't have the same feelings I had for Riley, like I loved Riley, but I just liked Darby."

I nodded my head and he reclined his chair as well.

"Well I'm gonna go check on Farkle, be right back."

I walked up stairs and passed a couple of rooms, knowing exactly where everything was.

I walked in the first room which was 'my room'. Farkles mom had painted turquoise, every time I came she would be waiting for me in the room with a new box of art supplies.

She let me paint all over the walls, whatever I wanted, whatever I was feeling.

3 days after Josh broke up with me, I came and painted a crying eye.

It was still there.

I walked over to it and put my hand on it, then I walked over to the desk where she keeps everything and I grabbed the turquoise.

I painted the lid of the eye with the color and added eyelashes to give it a more fun look, since I wasn't sad any more.

"Nice painting, Maya."

I turned around and saw Farkle leaning against the door frame, watching me paint.

"Hey Farkle, thanks, you wanna try?"

He smiled at me and walked over.

He grabbed a paintbrush and began to paint some type of blue background. "When you first started coming over, hanging out with my mom and stuff, I was jealous."

He dunked the paintbrush into a navy blue color and continued to paint.

"She would take you to Tea Parties and shopping and stuff, and I would be here at home all alone, you know?"