Chapter 8

Farkle's POV

After the last bell, I walk over to Maya's locker and wait for her there.

As I'm waiting I see Lucas coming towards me.

"Farkle what are you doing at Maya's locker?"
He asked as he leans on one of the lockers. "I could ask you same thing." I said as I tried to do the same thing but epically failed.

He laughed and helped me off the ground. Just as Lucas helped me up, I saw Maya coming towards us with a smile on her face. "Hey Farkle." She smiled at me, opened her locker, and put her books in it.

"Oh don't worry Maya, I'm not here or anything." Lucas said as I laughed.

God I hated Lucas. I despised him, I hated him because he had the one thing I longed to have publicly.

"Sorry Lucas. I didn't realize you were there, you look so different without Riley hanging onto you." Dang was she sassy. Farkle likey (;

"Whatever Hart, I just wanted to ask you if we were still on for studying tonight." He asked.

Of course Maya went to his house to study. Who wouldn't wanna go to Lucas Friars's house and hang out with him. Egh it made me sick.

She closed her locker and smiled at him. A very fake smile. "Of course. I'll meet you at your house at 8 this time? And if I'm late, promise you won't throw a hissy fit again?" Boom goes the dynamite!! I had no idea what had happened the night before but boy did Lucas look embarrassed.

"Don't worry Hart, I promise." He said in a very flirtatious way. Maya bit her lip piercing and grabbed my by the arm, pulling me to the front of the school.

"Okay Farkle, what exactly do you wanna tell me." She asked as she walked down the steps towards the parking lot.

"We can't talk about this here. We have to go somewhere private, how about my house?" My house was the only place where no one could eavesdrop on us.

She thought about it for a second and nodded her head.

"Fine. But I'm giving you an hour. I have a very important date I need to attend to." She said as she got in her car.

"Okay you follow me!" I yelled as I ran towards my car. As I pulled up towards Maya car, I could tell she was really shocked.

"No way! You have a Kenigsegg Agera R Black!!" She said as she quickly got out of her car to inspect it.

"No way! I think I'm more surprised than you! You actually know the name!"  I said honestly surprised

"No way! I think I'm more surprised than you! You actually know the name!" I said honestly surprised. No girl has ever been able to guess what kind of car this was.

She was so mesmerized by the new paint job that I had just gotten, that she didn't realize that she had left her car on.

I went over to her car and turned it of.

"If you want we can just go to my house in my car and then I can bring you back to get your car." I said as I grabbed her bag from the passenger side of her car and put it in mine.

"I would LOVE that!" She said as she rushed into my car.

The whole 25 minute drive to my house all Maya talked about was cars and how her dad used to me a mechanic and he would show her how he did things and he would take her to car races.

We got to my house and again her jaw dropped. I guess she had never seen a mansion before.

"Farkle! Are your parents drug dealers or something??" She asked she ran out of the car to go to the front door

"Cmon Maya! I'll give you a tour later. I really need to talk to you." I said as I parked my car and opened the front door.

We walked in and I sat her on one of the couches. "Okay Maya, I know we've only known each other for a while, but it feels like I've known you my whole entire life, and I feel like you, out of all the people need to know that-"

Before I could even tell her she stood up.

"I'm sorry Farkle I can't do this. I don't like you like that. I like you as a friend, but I have this complicated thing going on I just can't with this."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Maya! I am not asking you out! Now come back here and sit down!"

She came back and laughed. "I'm sorry. Okay tell me what's on your mind."

I can't believe I'm actually gonna tell someone this. My heart was pounding, I felt like I could have easily fainted then and there. I took in a deep breathe and closed my eyes.

"Okay, so.. Riley and I are secretly dating behind Lucas's back."

Maya's POV

....

Wait what? What the heck just happened ? Riley and Farkle are.. Secretly dating ?!? What?!? ?!?
Brb gotta zayn🚀
Next chapter: being stood up sucks doesn't it? 'It's time to tell the truth' & breakups :)
Don't forget to Vote and Comment 💗