Chapter 12

Maya's POV

I don't like Lucas.

I don't like Lucas.

I kept on repeating this 4 word sentence in my mimd as I drove up to Josh's house.

I don't like Lucas.

I parked in his driveway and got out of the car.

I don't like Lucas.

Ding Dong

I waited a couple of seconds before I started pounding on the door. "JOSHUA MATTHEWS OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard a laugh coming through the other side of the door and rolled my eyes.

He opened the door and smirked. "You rang once, you really gotta break my door down?" He hugged me and I hugged him back as I giggled.

I walked into his house and sat on the brown leather couches. "So Joshua, were are we going?" I asked as I propped my legs up on the beige coffee table.

He popped his head out from the kitchen and came out wearing a red apron that said 'gross. dont kiss the cook' with a cook hat and a fake mustache.

I cracked up at his apron and got up. "We're going to my kitchen! I'm making some lasagna for us today, with some pasta salad."

He took me to his kitchen and sat me down on the chair. "Velcome tu my kichen!" He said with an undetectable accent. "Ples seet doun vile I get you a glus ev vater."

I started laughing and smacked him in the butt with the towel in his hand while he twisted his fake mustache.

"Is that a mustache? Or a squirrel?" I asked, Referring to iCarly's 'The Idiot Girl Who Thought The Cowboys Mustache Was A Squirrel.'

I went up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. I looked up at him and he kissed me as I smiled through it all.

I do NOT like Lucas.

So short, but I loved it. Maya is being serious. She does NOT like Lucas yeeett😉
I hope the 2 people that read this Enjoy 💁🏽
Don't forget to Vote&Comment👕