Chapter 11

Maya's POV

We could not stop laughing, we laughed and laughed and laughed, and when we stopped and looked at each other, we busted up laughing again.

"That was great!" He said as he smiled up at me.

When we were walking back to the school, we simultaneously looked at each other and smiled. Then he grabbed my hand, and I let him.

It felt so right, but so very wrong.

I mean, I was kinda with Josh, and he still hadn't broken up with Riley.

While we were sitting in the quiet closet, all I could think about was our kiss in the car.

He looked up at me and rubbed his neck.

I looked over at the giant wall full of cleaning supplies and grabbed a roll of toilet paper. I laughed at the thought of the white roll in my hand.

I tossed it over to Lucas and giggled.

"Last year, some time during winter, some girls and I went to a party and we got into this argument with this other girl. After this slut left we all went to the bathroom to fix our selves up and bada-bing, a while closet full of toilet paper. So Samantha, my old best friend grabbed a bunch and told us to follow her. We went to this girls house and toilet papered her whole house and threw eggs at her dads brand new sports car. Too bad we got caught." I started laughing again at the thought of what had happened next.

"And then.. And then get this. Samantha and Rachel, another friend, flashed the dad! I'm a great friend and don't like to leave my friends hanging so I flashed him too. Next thing you know all 6 of us have our shirts up and this guy, he's just staring at us smiling. We then all run back to the car and drive off."

I was still laughing by the time I finished my story and so was Lucas. "So you flashed a dad? Oh man that's gross!" He said as he clutched his stomach.

Once we finally contained ourselves, he looked at me with the sweetest smile.

He grabbed my hand and flashed his pearly whites.

"I'm glad we're friends Maya."

I squeezed his hand and smiled back at him.

"Best friends?"

He looked at me and chuckled. "I thought we already were?"

I laughed and stood up. "Well now that we're Best friends for life.. We have to have sleepovers and go to the mall and party's together and trash people's houses and you can buy me pizza."

He laughed And stood up as well. "Alright I'll buy you pizza.

I laughed and opened the closet door, to our surprise, there wasn't any one outside.

I grabbed my bag from the ground and followed Lucas out to go to the lunchroom to see where Riley and Farkle were.

I took my phone out and realized that we still had a lot of time. 27 minutes to be exact. "Hey Lucas, what are we doing looking for Riley and Farkle?" I asked as he opened the cafeteria door for me.

He walked and went to their table without a response.

"Hey guys, Riley, Farkle." He sat down across from both and signaled me to sit down next to him. I sat down, but not to close. I didnt want to start any rumors.

"Oh um hi Lucas, Maya. Where were you guys at lunch?" Riley asked nervously.

Lucas gave her a fake smile. "We decided we wanted subway instead of this nasty food. Slimy, not real, probably cheated on its boyfriend kind of food. Don't you think?"

Riley looked over at Farkle and at me then back at Lucas.

"Can we speak in private? Please?" Riley asked as she got up from the table. Lucas stood up and followed her as she threw her tray away and left the cafeteria.

"How could you do that Maya? I trusted you!" He slammed his hands on the table causing some people to start looking at us.

I looked at him and chuckled. "How could I do that? Oh nononononono, how could you do that?" I said as I slammed my hands on the table. "To your own best friend, huh?"

He looked around the cafeteria and got closer to my face. "I'm not scared of you Farkle." I said as I leaned in even closer, our nose practically touching.

"And you think I'm scared you of Hart?" He leaned even closer and kissed my nose.

"FARKLE!" I yelled as I smacked the side of his head.

"Ha! Gotcha." He then proceeded to laugh so hard he almost threw up.

I shuffled his hair and laughed. "I'm sorry I had to tell Lucas about you and Riley, it's just that he learn deserve to be treated like crap.."

He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. "You had to do what you had to do." Then he got up leaving his tray and me alone at the table with my thoughts.

Where's Lucas? I asked myself.
Lately I had been thinking a lot about Lucas.
I had no idea why...

Hmmmmmm but she still likes Josh.. Right?
Oh and I went to LA this weekend for the live taping, waited in line for 5 hours and then I'm next in line when a red headed lady comes out and tells us that we need to go home because there were NO MORE SEATS. SO THAT MEANS WE DROVE 4 HOURS TO GO HOME. WE WAITED IN LINE FOR 5 HOURS. it's okay though. I'm okay.
But who cares.
Don't forget to vote and comment 💗