Chapter eighteen

Estella's POV

Turns out I was right about that slutty witch, Genevieve. For the last month she has been sleeping with klaus. I hate her. And I'm back to hating him.

I was walking through the compound to go get some breakfast when I bumped into the silly whore.

"Good morning." She said in a sickly sweet voice while walking past me.
"Isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

Hayley comes in looking angry.
"Do you know where Elijah is?" She asks. I hardly see her anymore since she has moved in with the werewolves at the bayou.

"Hello Estella. It's lovely to see you. Do you wanna go get coffee and catch up, sometime? I hardly see you anymore." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry it's just Elijah is holding some peace keeping meeting with everyone except the werewolves. I'm sick of it. We always get left out." She ranted.

"They're at the church." I tell her.

"Thank you Estella." She goes to walk away but turns around. "Do you wanna go get coffee and catchup, sometime? I hardly see you anymore?" She asks me smiling.

"I'd love to."

-----------------------

I decided to go upstairs and have a little chat, which would turn into an argument with klaus. Also cami visited me earlier on and asked me to ask klaus about helping her uncle. She said the medication wasn't working and other stuff.

I walked straight in knowing he would be painting.

"I saw the lights where still on and I wanted to know how your painti..." I stop when I notice Genevieve standing in her underwear. "With a half naked slutty, snitching witch." I say glaring at her. She smirks.
"Ten minutes ago, I was fully naked." She says and I gag.

"Oh! Then you served your purpose. Piss off." I say smirking at her now.
"You sure do love to piss off witches." She said to me and leaves the room. I mock wave at her.

"Really? The woman tied us to hospital beds and nearly made you kill Rebekah." I say annoyed.

"Well, New Orleans breeds nothing if not strange bedfellows, but I assume you're not here to question me on my leisure activities." He says to me.

"I came to have a nice chat with you actually. I wanted to see how the painting was going, since you produce your best ones when you are emotional. Also cami came around about her uncle she said the medication isn't working and you said you would help. Why don't you ask Genevieve for help? I don't know promise her a night of please for her help." I say snidely to him.

"It won't do any good. These hexes, they start with magic, but as they take root, they alter the very chemistry of the brain." He says.

"You said to would help her. So do it." I say and walk out the room.

-----------------------

Elijah has thrown a party. When he told me I almost died of shock.

I was stood on the balcony with klaus and Elijah. I grimaced when Genevieve walked in.

"I'm impressed, brother." Elijah says and klaus nods. "Now if I can just keep them from tearing one another to shreds." He says
"Well, then for your sake, here's to a spectacularly boring evening." Klaus says.
"Tell me about it." I mumble.

I left klaus and walked down to the party to try and mingle with some of these idiots. I missed Rebekah. If she was here we would be sat down slagging Genevieve off and calling the swamp wolves. I couldn't talk to Hayley because she was with them.

I turn my head when I hear loud noises. Diego and Oliver are fighting I walk over and stand next to Hayley on the stairs.

"This ends now. I won't ask again." Elijah says holding Oliver against the table.
"Oh, we'll end it all right." Jackson says who is pinning Diego against the wall with a stake aiming at his heart.

"What's stopping you? Kill him. Go ahead, Elijah. Do it. I mean, it's not like he doesn't deserve to die." Hayley says. You go girl. "I mean, it was Oliver who handed Rebekah over to the witches so they could torture her. But, then again, wasn't it Diego who led a werewolf massacre last month? And the witches cursed the wolves, while the humans stood back and let it all happen. So, when you think about it, everyone here deserves to die." Hayley says.

"Are approaching a point?" Elijah angrily asks.

"My point, Elijah, is this-- if we can't all learn to get along, if our families can't create some sort of community, then what's the point? Kill each other and get it all over with." Hayley says and I clap.

Elijah lets go of Oliver, and Jackson reluctantly lets go of Diego, as well.

"You are a queen." I say to Hayley and she smiled and hugs me.
"I've missed you." She says.

------------------

After the party Hayley and her swamp wolves walk over to me.

"Do you want to back with us?" She asks me while giving me a look to be nice. "We are celebrating." She says.
"I'd love to." I lie. I hate the swamp. She smiled and pulls me along.

-----------------

We ended up having a banquet with the other wolves and it was surprisingly fun.

We were all eating. I stood up and raised my glass of water.

"To Hayley!" I shout.
"To Hayley!" They all repeat.