Chapter five

Estella's POV
I woke up and Hayley wasn't there. Huh. So I went downstairs, I was hungry but I also felt nauseous. I hate being pregnant.

I can hear voices klaus, Rebekah and Sophie. She better have a good excuse for last night. I walk in the room and see Hayley, klaus, Rebekah and Sophie sat there. Klaus is in the phone to marcel. He's going to check out the dead witches in the bayou.

Klaus notices me and just looks at me. What?

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sundown, we'll lose the link to their magic." Sophie says to klaus.

"Those witches tried to kill Estella. I'd prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to... you know..." Klaus points to my stomach. "That." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You are all class." Hayley says and rolls her eyes.
"Stay put. And save the rest of your story 'til I return." Klaus orders Sophie.

I look at Hayley and smile brightly.
"What?" She sighs.
"Can you make me some breakfast? Pretty, pretty, pretty please?" I ask her batting my eyelashes.

she stands up and walks into the kitchen.
"I love her." I say to Sophie and Rebekah.

-------------

Sophie left and god knows where Rebekah is. I'm sat eating the delicious breakfast Hayley made and she is sat deep in thought.

"I want to go with Sophie out the bayou." Hayley says to me.
"Why? the bayou is disgusting." I reply.

"Whatever killed those witches likes me and you. We already know it's likes you because you're pregnant. It could lead me to my family." Hayley said.

I sighed and looked at her.
"I'll go get ready." I drag myself up of the chair.

"Thank you!" She shouts happily.

---------------

We walked to the cemetery to go get Sophie. She was in there packing a bag with witchy bottles.

"Hey. What the hell?" Sophie shouts when she sees us.
"You're going out there anyway, aren't you? We wanna go with you." Hayley says.
"Well I don't but I'm repaying her for he breakfast." I mumble and Hayley glared at me.

"No, thanks. Already got assaulted by Klaus this morning. Don't need a repeat." Sophie says.
"What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches is still out there? We've already established that it likes us and hates witches, so you'll be safer with us." Hayley tells her.
"Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety." Sophie says.

We block her way out.
"Yeah you're right. I couldn't care less if you lived or died. But you're life is attached to mine right now and I'm going with you so if the wolf does come it doesn't kill you. So darling, I suggest you shut up and listen to us." I tell her.

"Listen. The whole reason we came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about my family. Your sister's the one that told us Marcel ran the werewolves out of the Quarter into the Bayou. And last night, I'm pretty sure that some guardian-angel-wolf saved my life. So, We are coming with you." Hayley tells her.

Rebekah walks in and rolls her eyes. "Could you three be more idiotic?" She asks us. Hayley and me sigh in frustration.

"Two can play the follow-game, you know! You heard Klaus, he and Marcel are headed right where you're going." Rebekah says.
"So distract them. Because unless you wanna lock a hormonal, pregnant werewolf in a tomb, I'm coming with you. And wouldn't Elijah be mad if he hears that the baby and I died of asphyxiation? Plus when have I ever listen to what you and your brothers told me." I say.