74. Drunken Kisses

Start from the beginning

"You keep calling me that," Dave said as his phone rang. I looked at it and threw it onto the bean bag chair in the kids corner.

"That's because you are my husband and you called me your wife around Candy," I replied as he looked at me because I threw his phone.

"That was my phone not yours. Well you are my wife duh. I need my phone," Dave said as he started moving my legs. I grabbed his arm and squeezed gently and he looked at me.

"It was Abby. I just didn't want you to answer it," I said with a cute drunken smile and he sat back down. He put his hand on my butt and I giggled.

"I touched the butt," Dave said with a giggle. I laughed and let out a snort.

"I totally just thought of Finding Nemo," I said as we both laughed.

"So did I," Dave said. I ended up falling on the floor between the couch and the coffee table from laughing so hard.

"Holt fuck are you ok?" Dave asked as he leaned over and looked at me.

"I think so," I said as I tried to stop laughing.

"You are so beautiful," Dave said. I stopped and looked at him. I pulled him down onto the floor with me and kissed him again. Once again we ended up making out. His hand was just about to go up my skirt when the doorbell rang 5 times in a row.

"If that's Abby, tell her I am fine and I will be there tomorrow," I said as Dave ran to get the door. I got back on the couch and realised my "scratches" where showing so I covered them as Abby, Frances and Dave came into the room.

"Bean," I said when I saw Frances and got up to hug her.

"Abby she seems completely fine," Frances said as we hugged.

"She's just drunk I swear," Dave said as he put his hands up.

"What are you two doing here alone?" Abby asked as I let go of Frances.

"Talking and working things out," I said as I stood there.

"And drinking," Dave added.

"That is a very good one that we've been doing alot of," I replied.

"They're two drunk people working out there issues and probably kissing cause he's got lipgloss on," Frances said as she pointed at Dave and he wiped his face.

"Didn't I tell you to go fuck Taylor?" I asked Abby.

"Well when Dave didn't answer I got worried and So I dragged Frances here," Abby replied.

"Abby I love you. You're tied for bestest bestest bestest best friend ever with Frances. Please go home and be with Taylor and give my boys and girl a kiss for me. I will be there tomorrow with sunglasses and a redbull or 3. I promise just please go home to Taylor please. I love you for caring but the most damage that's happened was me falling to the floor from laughing cause he touched the butt," I said as I looked at her.

"Finding Nemo?" Frances asked and I shook my head yes.

"See they're fine. Let's go," Frances said as she headed towards the door.

"You better be home tomorrow," Abby said as she started leaving. She looked at Dave and he saluted her as she walked by. Once I heard the door close I ran and jumped into Dave's arms and he caught me.

"I almost had to leave," I said as we looked at each other.

"I know. Do you want our room or a guest room?" Dave asked as he started walking towards the stairs.

"Do either come with you?" I asked as he started climbing the stairs.

"No," he replied about half way up.

"Well what the hell?" I asked as he got to the top.

"Look I want to stay with you but..." Dave drifted off.

"But what?" I asked as he got to our room.

"I don't want to because you might not really want me and it might just be the alcohol," Dave said as he walked into the room.

"But it's not the alcohol. I miss you. I miss your face. I miss your hands. I miss everything and anything. I miss you being a dork with me like you were tonight," I said as he put me down on the bed. I sat there as he kneeled down in front of me.

He took my hands in his and kissed them before moving up my arms. He kissed his way up to my neck as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled him up for a kiss and moved back on the bed as we kissed. He came with me and we laid on the bed as we made out. Dave sat up and took my shirt off and kissed everywhere he could. He took off my skirt and I closed my eyes tight. I felt him touch my upper thigh gently and I closed my eyes tighter. I felt him kiss them and I started crying.

"Hey stop. I don't care. You're still beautiful to me," he said as I felt the bed shift and he carressed my face. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I was stupid and childish," I said as I wiped my tears away

"It's fine. You are still the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world," Dave said as he leaned down and kissed me again.