57 Can I Really Leave?

I am beyond excited to make both of my big announcements at the same time

I am beyond excited to make both of my big announcements at the same time. The first is I was accepted into the Wattpad Stars Program! I've wanted so badly to be a part of this from the moment they announced the program last year around this time of year.

Secondly, my story, Of Sirens and Beasts, won the Once Upon Now contest! It's going to be published in an actual book on October 11th! My story is included with stories by these lovely ladies: BrittanieCharmintine, Fallzswimmer, JesseSprague, liveandlove10, tasting_stars, rskovach, Christine_owen, JessicaBFry, tamoja! I wouldn't be able to make either of these announcements if it weren't for you! So a humongous thank you! If you'd like, you can add the Once Upon Now Anthology to your bookshelf on Goodreads. I'll include the link as the external link for those reading on a computer.

Iris~~

The Society does not take the news well.

They're scared and paranoid of what will happen next. Those feelings only increase when two more Amoris are reported missing.

They're more unsettled about the Amoris being taken than about Jonas, their Preeminence.

They're convinced Earth would not be able to handle the knowledge of their existence, and that when Erik reveals what they are to the world that there will be riots, looting, arson. Not only in Elleany but all across Earth.

But most of all they worry what the world would do to them. Not just the Amoris but any of Society member when the public learns how much Amorian blood flows through them compared to the human kind.