Chapter Twenty Five

Saturday, 12 August 2016

Ross's POV

"I don't want to get up," Tori confessed that morning in bed. She cuddled into my chest and I welcomed the gesture with open arms.

"Neither do I. I just want to stay here with you," I said and kissed her head. She intertwined her legs with mine and kissed my jaw line gently.

"Let's stay here forever," Tori said and I raised an eyebrow. "I'm just really lazy," Tori confessed and uncontrollable laughter slipped past my lips.

"I just love your honesty," I said and kissed her softly. "You look kind of like a gremlin in the mornings," I joked and Tori opened her eyes to glare viciously at me.

"Excuse me?" she hissed and I started laughing hysterically. She looked adorable right now. She rolled her eyes and allowed me to finish my laughter before I grinned at her.

"Don't worry you're my gremlin," I said before leaning over and giving her a soft kiss. I could feel her smiling into the kiss before I pulled away. "Could I maybe take a shower? Or can I go in another bathroom?"

"Or you can join me," Tori whispered and my heart started beating loudly against my chest.

I was shocked at her sudden confidence and her suggestion – but then again I loved it when Tori felt confident around me.

"Really?" I asked nervously and she hummed before softly kissing my cheek.

"No funny business though," Tori warned before standing up. "Are you coming?" she asked before walking into the bathroom. I let out a nervous laugh before following her into the bathroom. "Ross, calm down. We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Tori said as she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around me.

"No, I want to," I almost-yelled quickly and immediately blushed.

"Then relax. It's not like we're going to have shower sex or anything. We're just taking a shower," Tori said and I blushed furiously.

"Okay," I agreed and gave her a quick peck. She opened the shower and walked back towards me. "Can I..." I trailed off as I motioned to her shirt. She blushed, but nodded nonetheless and I grabbed the hem of her pyjama shirt.

I slowly took my time undressing her and observing her body, making sure to compliment her and tell her how perfect she is every step of the way.

Tori's cold hands moved down my chest which caused goose bumps to rise all over my skin. As her hands rested on the hem of my boxers my heart beat sped up and my veins caught fire. Her small fingers came into contact with the skin under the waistband and she slowly pushed them down.

She took my hand and led me into the shower.

The warm water instantly relieved my tense muscles and a soft sigh escaped my mouth. I heard soft laughter and opened my eyes to see Tori grinning at me.

"You're beautiful," I grinned and she blushed.

"Not really, but thank you," Tori said, but I shook my head.

"You are," I stated, leaving no room for arguments.

***

Tori's POV

"Hello?" I yelled into the house as I walked in. We decided to meet at Liam's house instead of at a restaurant. Here we had more privacy.

Not long after I felt two arms wrap around me. "Tori, I missed you so much!" Louis yelled loudly into my ear and I laughed.