Chapter Five

The book will get better soon, just bear with me.

*earlier that same day*

Ross's POV

It was safe to say that the house was in complete chaos. Random articles of clothing were flying around as Riker asked for our opinions. My mom was running around to make sure everything was switched off and locked. My dad was yelling at everyone to calm down and Rydel was running around hysterically after . . . well, I don't even know. Want to know the funniest part? None of still lives with my parents yet the house is in chaos.

Today was the day we were flying to London. Our flight was leaving in a few hours and my mom was on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Ryland's girlfriend, Savannah Hudson, wouldn't be able to join us on our trip. I know they've had some issues lately too, but I didn't know why.

"Here's a situation for you to picture," Rocky said as he fell down on the couch next to me. "One day, we're all going to have children. Can you even begin to imagine how this house will look if we all go on a family vacation together?" Rocky asked and I shuddered lightly at the image.

I wasn't really concerned with how it would look. I was more concerned with who the woman by my side would be.

Over the past few days I've been really feeling the effects of being single. I know I should be enjoying my single life while I had it, but I honestly didn't. It irritated me how almost everyone in my family was in a relationship, but I wasn't. I honestly have so much love to give, I could burst. And I am aware of how pathetic I sound, but it's how I feel.

"Luckily we won't have to worry about that for a while," I chuckled and Rocky nodded.

"Out of all of us, who do you think would be first to have a child?" Rocky asked and I hummed in thought as I looked around the house. "Riker and Savannah?" he suggested, but I shook my head.

"No. Sav's too serious about her dancing and she's younger than Riker so I don't think so," I said and Rocky nodded. "What about Ryland?" I asked and Ryland looked at me. He snorted.

"If I accidentally knock someone up, sure," he said sarcastically and Rocky and I laughed at him. "I think it's gonna be you," Ryland said and pointed at me.

"Me?"

"Oh, definitely. You're all 'make love, not war' and I don't know I see you having a kid first," Ryland shrugged and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I highly doubted it.

"I agree with Ryland," my dad said as he looked up from his phone. We were the only four people in the living room. "You're a very loving person. You may be a little too loving one day," he teased and I blushed.

"I'm not that bad. Besides I don't think it's me," I said. My dad only hummed sarcastically and went back to his phone.

"Just don't make me a grandpa yet, okay? Seriously though, guys, if you had children would you want a boy or a girl first?"

"I want a girl. I'd spoil her to death," Ryland immediately said and I nodded. Ryland would definitely spoil his little girl one day.

"I can see you with a little girl," I said and he nodded with a small smile.

"I'd want a boy, I think. I don't really mind though," Rocky shrugged.

"I don't either, to be honest," I said and Ryland grinned at me.

"That's because you just want to get married, live in a house with a white picket fence, and have two dogs, a big family and a loving wife. Isn't that right, Rossy?" Ryland cooed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever you say, Ryland," I said and he chuckled before leaving me in peace.

"Ross, do you have everything you need? Toothbrush, enough underwear? You live alone so I have no-one to check up on you," my mom said as she walked into the room and I chuckled. I had my own apartment in Beverly Hills.

I wanted my own apartment to get a sense of independence. I also wanted more privacy. It was fun living in our band house, but I was itching for my own place.

"Everything is packed don't worry, Mom," I assured her and she nodded.

"Alright, Mark, can you please..."

I zoned off after that. I turned my attention back to my phone and scrolled through twitter. I got irritated quickly though. The only thing on there was the 'Kors Family'.

I knew about the Kors Family from Rydel's constant babbling. I knew she loved their clothes and she almost went bankrupt one summer due to Victoria's line. Alright it wasn't almost bankrupt, but I knew she spent a lot. According to her she didn't regret anything though. She has one of her shirts on today, mind you.

Curiosity finally got the best of me and I clicked on a link that took me to a familiar website.

'Emotional goodbye for the Kors Family'

It seems like Victoria Kors is getting her own wings and spreading them wide! Michael Kors recently made it public that Victoria Kors would be moving to London to run their London offices.

Victoria (20) greeted her family today at an airport in New York. It seemed to be emotional for the whole family. Victoria and best friend Samantha are both moving to London to try and further their careers.

Many people have shown apprehension in regards to Victoria's skills because she is only twenty years old. That doesn't seem to be stopping Victoria though!

We'll be keeping a close eye on her to see how she succeeds. We wish her all the best!

Are you serious? That's it?

I let out a sigh and locked my phone again.

"Come on everybody! It's time to go! The aeroplane leaves in two hours!" my mom yelled through the house and clapped her hands continuously to get our attention. Within minutes everyone was at the door with their baggage in hand.

My dad enabled the alarm before we all put our luggage in the van's truck.

"Alright get in everyone!" Dad yelled and we all slowly piled into the van. It was a serious mission to get a family like our on the move.

Dad was driving and Mom was in the passenger's seat. Ryland and I were at the very back of the van.

"I hope you all have enough things to entertain yourself with because it's an eleven hour flight," my mom said. Ryland started to groan from besides me.

"But that's so long."

I rolled my eyes at him.

As soon as we were on the move I felt my eyelids get heavy. I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights and I could clearly feel it. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep against the window.