"Let's do this"

.........

I drop the spray paint and wipe the sweat on my forehead. I look at our masterpiece and smiled. "It looks awesome" I said while smiling proudly. David said the left side of the Miller's house needed some make over so we decided to draw and write some random things.

"Everybody say cheese" David yelled. I turn around and see that he was holding his phone out while smiling. We all smile while showing off our work.

"I'm so going to post this" David said while chuckling. "We should leave now before someone sees us" I said nervously. "We're not done yet, my love" David smirks and hands me a tray of eggs. Andrea grabs an egg and throws it at the Miller's nice wooden door.

"Hey! I liked that door!" I yelled. All of us started throwing eggs at random directions. After the eggs we started throwing tissues everywhere. David made sure the whole house was wrapped with tissue.

"And for the finale" He grabs the box full of tampons and grabs one then throws it at their clean garden. "You guys going to help me?" We all started grabbing some tampons at threw it everywhere. I started laughing hysterically when Xander grabs five tampons and puts it on Mason's rover that was full of egg shells and was also wrapped with tissue.

"Hey!" We heard a man's voice yell. We all look at the window and saw a very pissed off man. "Oh shit" Andrea whispered.

"Get in the car!" David yelled. We all started running for our lives. David starts the engine and started driving fast.

"That...." Andrea inhales "was fucking awesome!" She yelled and started laughing hysterically. After a few seconds we were all laughing hysterically. "Was that Mason?" I asked while laughing. "The one and only" David said while laughing hard. "Did you see his face? I thought he was going to explode!" I said while holding my stomach because I was laughing so hard. "You're a freaking devil, David" I said while patting his back. "Thank you very much" David winks and shakes his head while chuckling.

"Where do you girls want to eat? I need to repay you guys for helping me out" David asked. "Surprise us!" Andrea said.

......

After a few minutes David was already parking infront of an old looking diner. "They have the best burgers" David said before getting out of his car. When we entered the diner, the old woman behind the cashier immediately looks at David and Xander then smiles warmly.

"My boys" She said while smiling widely. Xander gives her a warm smile and kisses her cheek. "It's really nice to see you again, nana" My heart melted while watching both of them talk. Xander was so nice and sweet. The old lady looks at me and smiles which made me smile shyly. "Who is she?" She asked while looking at Xander. "She's our friend, Lauren"

"Hello i'm Lauren but you can call me ely" I said politely while smiling. "Hello my name is Beth but everyone calls me nana so feel free to call me nana"

"Same order?" Nana asked David and Xander while smiling. "Same order" Nana looks at me and Andrea. "What are you ladies going to order?"

"Um we're just going to order what the boys' ordered" Andrea said politely. Nana started writing our orders then we all walk to our table. "She's so nice" I said while sitting beside Xander because Andrea already took the seat next to David. "She's the grandma of everyone in this town, because she treats everyone like her own grandchildren" David said while chuckling "She's a very nice lady" I nod while turning around to look at Beth. She waves her hand while smiling at me. I return the wave and smile.

"She likes you" Xander said. I look at him confused "Who? Nana?" Xander nods and looks at me. "How do you know?" He shrugs "I've known her for more than five years, I know her well. I can tell if she likes the person or not. Believe me when I say she likes you, very much" I nod and smiled widely.

"I like her too....She reminds me of my grandma" I said gently. He just nods and looks at David and Andrea who were talking. I started playing with my hands nervously while trying to think of a topic.

"Did you get scared earlier?" I asked ramdomly. His attention goes back to me and I immediately regretted talking. His eyes never fails to make me nervous. "Why would I?"

"Well, that Mason guy just caught" He chuckles darkly and shakes his head. "I don't have enough energy in my body to care" He said darkly. "I won't go to jail right?" He looks at me for a long time "You won't" I sigh in relief but I was still nervous. "But what if he calls the cops and just blames it on me?" I asked stupidly while panicking. I knew that Mason wouldn't do that because first, he doesnt know me second, He didn't see me. Xander's answer made me melt inside and blush. It was simple but it meant a lot to me.

"I got you, don't worry. You're safe with me"